OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

Originally Posted by haza12d

I called HOHLA earlier and they said that they are "scheduled" to get the Big Stages this Saturday but they really don't know. Spoke to an employee named Bereth and her manager. Hmmm...

hmmmm....I hope this is true I might just make a call tomorrow & see what's going on w/ the release.

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

hotbutter wrote:
hoh-serramonte?
nerd.gif

just called. and worker said only some AF1's releasing, no kobes...
eyes.gif
hope im wrong

Talk to the manager.... Everyone else that works there can be clueless at times.  
The late 30's, early 40's black dude that works there is the most clueless dude there. Any shoe you ask him about, he says they're gonna get. It never fails. Before HoH opened, he told me they were getting ALL the Kobe's that already released. I asked him about Bruce Lee's, DK's, and Aces, and he immediately responded that "we got them in the stockroom right now." He reminds me of the bootleg hustlers at the barbershop.

The Asian manager isn't the dude to ask questions either. He acts like everything's top secret.

I reaaaaaaaaaalllly hope they don't drop this Saturday gunna need someone to swoop em for me from Serramonte
Any volu teers?? Haha

im gonna call HOH Houston tomorrow, and Memorial City Mall, MCM is where i got my Blackouts before they dropped, ill keep yall updated if i find anything out.. everytime i call HOH for release dates, its like im trying to find Obama..

Does HOHs set a limit on how many pairs you can buy? If not it's gonna be hard to get a pair due to resellers.

Shoot, no HOH's in my neck of the woods. Hopefully me helping that old lady cross the street the other day will be good karma for me.

I need those Big Stages in my life.

Just called HOH in Harlem, after a friend that told me they release Saturday, and HOH has no idea when they are coming out........ Hrm

been away a while but spoke to someone on NDC they said they were getting the Big Stages as well very limited numbers so hope is not lost for those that can't make it to a HOH on the 17th

Originally Posted by KobeShakur24

been away a while but spoke to someone on NDC they said they were getting the Big Stages as well very limited numbers so hope is not lost for those that can't make it to a HOH on the 17th

Where did you hear of the release date being the 17th for the Big Stage?

***any idea how many pairs did the HOH-Los Angeles get??***M_F,i have to work in the AM and im coming from San Diego,im not sure if its still available by the time i get there

Hey... need help from one of you guys in here.

I never followed this Kobe V thread, but I seen NT'er never wear them post some earlier today... I think they were the "Dark Knight" colorway from what it seemed in a Top 5 all time sneaker thread.

I really like them and that colorway.

My question to you guys is... are they long gone?

What are the chances of me landing a 11.5 for a reasonable price?

Are/were they limited or something?

Also, around how much would you guys say is the going rate for a pair nowadays?

Also, if someone could point me in the right direction to get a pair I would greatly appreciate it.

I checked eBay, but no luck with my size and when I did find them they are a similar colorway, but not these:

4357032048_2dce3b37f0.jpg

Someone please help out and throw me a bone... I slept, but these are fire, and I want/need them.

Originally Posted by Putting In Work

Hey... need help from one of you guys in here.

I never followed this Kobe V thread, but I seen NT'er never wear them post some earlier today... I think they were the "Dark Knight" colorway from what it seemed in a Top 5 all time sneaker thread.

I really like them and that colorway.

My question to you guys is... are they long gone?

What are the chances of me landing a 11.5 for a reasonable price?

Are/were they limited or something?

Also, around how much would you guys say is the going rate for a pair nowadays?
The Dark Knights were a limited release and are long gone on the shelves at NT's and HOH's. If you can't find your size on ebay, you can try the buy/sell lounge thread. As for a reasonable price, most charge around $200+ with shipping. I would also suggest to try on a sz. 11 or 12 to see if those fit comfortable so you can open up your options and not be stuck on one size. 

iunno if they're still available here... but even if they were.. iunno if he wants to drop over $200 on them.

$189.99+tax + shipping to wherever he is.

Back
Top Bottom