OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

Originally Posted by Regal Black

Originally Posted by VTRAN

619 it's in the galleria , like 15-30 away from Katy.. And yeah we got all that but in little sizes.. We got alot of J's too next time I'll go I'll take a pic and share.. But yeah if you want PM and I'll see if HOH Houstn has what you need..

What's up bro? I stay not to far from the galleria.  Good job on keeping us updated.  I doubt that they'll have any more sz 14
frown.gif
no problem.. i stay out in Pearland so the drive isnt bad, glad to keep my fellow Kobe lovers updated.. i also just want the Big Stages that bad lol

Originally Posted by Regal Black

Originally Posted by VTRAN

619 it's in the galleria , like 15-30 away from Katy.. And yeah we got all that but in little sizes.. We got alot of J's too next time I'll go I'll take a pic and share.. But yeah if you want PM and I'll see if HOH Houstn has what you need..

What's up bro? I stay not to far from the galleria.  Good job on keeping us updated.  I doubt that they'll have any more sz 14
frown.gif
no problem.. i stay out in Pearland so the drive isnt bad, glad to keep my fellow Kobe lovers updated.. i also just want the Big Stages that bad lol

Originally Posted by draydray87

does anyone else here who wears these feel like the laces are always too short??

I think they are perfect. I lace them all the way. I don't like the laces flying all over the place.

I don't know, something about those just aren't doin' it for me. Probably just a character flaw on my part... Somethin' about the Oly V makes the red too tomatoey. BS Away please.

I didn't like the USA CW before but the first time I saw it personally while my teammate was wearing it during a game, I fell in love with it right away. It looks good on the feet with white socks and shorts.

miles davis are embarassingly ugly..the only CW I can truly say that about. Have most and couldn't bring myself to buy em. They look like....blue patent crap basiacally...If I ever wanted a blue kobe V, I'd go right to Dukes....and they are hot...

picked up my third pair of bruce lee's while i'm in shanghai. it's only right.
pimp.gif

4804395278_1129d088d1_z.jpg

RE: Bruce Lees...

Has anyone else noticed a difference in the shade of yellow between the two shoes in their pair/s?

With my pair, one shoe appears almost darker then the other when you look at it closely compared to the other.

I can only put it down to one shoe being a display before I purchased them and it having copped all the UV from the fluro lights in the store.

all i know is that these aint gonna sit around... if GR, maybe the homes will sit for a a lil bit. but the aways... oh gawd...

Originally Posted by 619destroyer

Originally Posted by Koopa2410

picked up my third pair of bruce lee's while i'm in shanghai. it's only right.
pimp.gif

4804395278_1129d088d1_z.jpg

eek.gif

eek.gif
 those are siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiick!!!i want a pair.........

my favorite colorway of the Vs..i need a pair as well...

I've been patiently waiting for the Comet/China Kobe V to release. Anyone know when/where? I'm a little worried bc I just saw an auction on the bay claiming there were only a few hundred pairs made. Any info would be appreciated.

Back
Top Bottom