OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

Originally Posted by thapointguy

Originally Posted by draydray87

does anyone else here who wears these feel like the laces are always too short??

I think they are perfect. I lace them all the way. I don't like the laces flying all over the place.
Do you wear ankle braces? I recently started wearing one for a sprained ankle and with the brace in the shoe, i can no longer lace them up all the way
ohwell.gif

USAs are already out in the Philippines.

South Coast Plaza Footlocker has nothing.  No white Black Mamba shirts and no Blackouts...

Just a random pic at the gym with the homie.  I'm in ZKIIIs and he's in the Away ZKVs

347359e7e0177cf54f0ad5a664e517555cce05d.jpg

Originally Posted by thapointguy

does anyone else here who wears these feel like the laces are always too short??

I think they are perfect. I lace them all the way. I don't like the laces flying all over the place.
Do you wear ankle braces? I recently started wearing one for a sprained ankle and with the brace in the shoe, i can no longer lace them up all the way
ohwell.gif

only ankle socks. If u have a sprained ankle u shouldnt be wearing low cut shoes until your ankle is fully healed.

Originally Posted by abstractability

South Coast Plaza Footlocker has nothing.  No white Black Mamba shirts and no Blackouts...

Just a random pic at the gym with the homie.  I'm in ZKIIIs and he's in the Away ZKVs

awwwww you guys are touching shoes? you guys are very sweet homies.

Originally Posted by Nermindee

awwwww you guys are touching shoes? you guys are very sweet homies.

Originally Posted by DHD28

^ indeed very Cute.

laugh.gif

Naaaaa. I was about to take a WDYWTB pic, but he swooped in last minute... Figured might as well post it here since this thread has been dead recently.

You two must of owned everybody on the court that day with those shoes on
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Arkansas Shoehead

I've been patiently waiting for the Comet/China Kobe V to release. Anyone know when/where? I'm a little worried bc I just saw an auction on the bay claiming there were only a few hundred pairs made. Any info would be appreciated.
i've been waiting as well. it will come.

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by never wear them

Those 3s look so dope.

Crazy how every Kobe sig gets better, that's how it should be

Agree to an extent. The technology gets better, but I got a soft spot for every Kobe. I'm just glad they've released this many sig shoes for him. Alot of people seem to forget about all the non numbered Kobe releases like the 2K4's and 2K5's, Adidas The Kobes etc. It's been a good run and I hope the line keeps going after he retires even though that's not even close to happening.

Back
Top Bottom