OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

Nah its a luxury that we got so many different colorways to cop this just the icing to a successful 5th release.

okay probably a very lame question but theres 615 pages.

i'd like to get a pair of the USA's at the lowest price possible any suggestions on what is the best way to do that?

hear something about friends and family where is that going on?

^^ people are probably saying buy a del sol or whatever Kobe V on 25% off, and hope it wont go on sale then exchange it when the USA hits footlocker. Its a 50/50 most managers won't allow it but some will.

Originally Posted by Mikkol109

^^ people are probably saying buy a del sol or whatever Kobe V on 25% off, and hope it wont go on sale then exchange it when the USA hits footlocker. Its a 50/50 most managers won't allow it but some will.

really??? has anyone ever done this before?

I bought a couple pair of aways when they first came out but one pair had a minor defect so i took them back and exchanged them for the POPs when they released so depending on where you go and who's working it could work or it might not...you might want to try it at the footlocker u use the most because if they know u spend ur money on shoes they're more willing to help

Has anyone ordered from that guy on ebay? Come on, not even pics of the shoes and they are coming from hong kong. That would worry me while spending that kind of money.

2 pairs is a must for me with the blackouts. i put my gr aways to rest...
tired.gif

4827291708_da26d1f38d.jpg

4827287906_1229f06ea0.jpg

4827288842_78eea80824.jpg

4826686245_0d7bd565cf.jpg

nice pics, but i'm still going to wait until those go on sale before i decide on getting them or not. still kicking myself for getting all the other gr's when they were full retail. i should have waited, but got all excited since they were Kobe's.
embarassed.gif

Those blackouts just climbed up the charts a little with those pics. I want to see them with more laces now. Might have to go scoop them while they're on sale today.

Originally Posted by kobehead

Edwin, you're gonna make blackouts fly off shelves with those pics.
smh.gif
laugh.gif

Nice lace change on those.

thanks, yeah the first thing i thought of, when the 1st samples surfaced, were the inline laces... they'd go dope with the purple accents. but then they switched it to these, which i cant really complain cause theyre dope regardless. but still put in one of my inline laces on em

Originally Posted by peks03

still kicking myself for getting all the other gr's when they were full retail. i should have waited, but got all excited since they were Kobe's.
embarassed.gif

don't trip... if i dont get em on a discount, I'm willing to pay retail for Kobes too now days... 
but paying retail for JB sh**... thats a negative Sometimes....

Originally Posted by never wear them

Originally Posted by kobehead

Edwin, you're gonna make blackouts fly off shelves with those pics.
smh.gif
laugh.gif

Nice lace change on those.

thanks, yeah the first thing i thought of, when the 1st samples surfaced, were the inline laces... they'd go dope with the purple accents. but then they switched it to these, which i cant really complain cause theyre dope regardless. but still put in one of my inline laces on em

Originally Posted by peks03

still kicking myself for getting all the other gr's when they were full retail. i should have waited, but got all excited since they were Kobe's.
embarassed.gif

don't trip... if i dont get em on a discount, I'm willing to pay retail for Kobes too now days... 
but paying retail for JB sh**... thats a negative Sometimes....
damn you Edwin....might snag those today on the f&f if they have em because of your pics 
smh.gif
purple laces make em look more like the samples...

peks...dont trip...IVs pretty much just recently went on sale in some places, whoda thought the Vs woulda hit clearance/sale so soon.

Big stages soon.......hmmmmmmmmm

can anyone do a lace switch with the blackouts and the lee's? after seeing them with the purple inline laces up there, i think they'd look good with the lees!!!

beautiful pics again man!!! that right there is talent hahaha

Originally Posted by never wear them

get em dawg. i got these strictly for beating them to death.

wondering how the gr away laces would look on these

lemme see what they have at footlocker...I have a giftcard to burn.

Originally Posted by thapointguy

Was there a release date on the Chinas? Seems like Nike wasting their time releasing Chinas and MDs when they could release the Big Stages already.

China's are out at NTSF

Originally Posted by xInVaSiAn661x

this can be a really dumb question, but can you buy only the kobe v laces any where? online retailer?
Not a dumb question. Many people have asked and searched to no avail. I think even a few with connects in China came up with nothing.

One thing we all know is - if someone found them or made them available it would be quite the business opportunity. **NIKE, ARE YOU LISTENING??**

Back
Top Bottom