OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

i don't think the production date is correct. the ID's i got have a production date in february even though they were ordered in May... i think they just slap random random tags into the shoe..

i love nike's dri fit t-shirts, my favourite to wear. they should make all these kobe t's using that material

^ where'd you pick up from?

i hope the uwr's are easy to pick up or will at least show up on ndc or ntny soon.

dam im likin the aways but i dont know if i could pull the trigger cuz its the shoes that he beat my celtics lol.. and plus i wouldnt pay more then retail for them
smile.gif

Just got back from southcoast plaza FTL and they didn't have my size 
frown.gif
Dude I was talking to looked for them in other stores and said no one had a size 8.5 within 30 miles 
frown.gif
frown.gif

He said they got a small shipment in on wednesday so I might roll by there again next wednesday since that was his guess for them restocking.

Good looks though deedee with the heads up.

Originally Posted by al3x89

i don't think the production date is correct. the ID's i got have a production date in february even though they were ordered in May... i think they just slap random random tags into the shoe..

i love nike's dri fit t-shirts, my favourite to wear. they should make all these kobe t's using that material
Yea they didn't start manufacturing them in January that's for sure.

Damn I hope NDC will be carrying the Blackouts...spoke to a nike rep and she said the product code is in the system but no release date.
I thought these were a GR?

@mikkol - knowing that almost everyone in this thread has been trying to get their hands on the BS aways...can you for the love of god let us know where it dropped?

picked these up for $86 after discounts. local store just got em in yesterday..not bad in person.

37559_446403287441_579372441_5970298_4693751_n.jpg

^Those China's look way better in person. I was tempted to pick up a pair when I scooped up my Oly's earlier today.

SoCal heads...FTL at the Del Amo mall in Torrance had the Blackouts but im not sure what sizes they have left you might wana call and ask.

Originally Posted by IRyBreadI

@mikkol - knowing that almost everyone in this thread has been trying to get their hands on the BS aways...can you for the love of god let us know where it dropped?

I got mine over seas.. There is no tentative release date for these in the States..

Originally Posted by Mikkol109

Originally Posted by IRyBreadI

I got mine over seas.. There is no tentative release date for these in the States..
ima have to check my spot when i get back to japan next weekend. 
and thanks guys, i seen em today, and they looked real good so i decided to get em..they had blackouts, miles davis, CD's, homes, DD's and these and they just stood out to me more. I'll prolly pick up the USA's tomorrow at NT Chicago

On the fence about getting the Aways and Inlines. Can somebody post some original pics that might fix this?

Back
Top Bottom