OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

Originally Posted by alsasam

I picked up some MDs this past weekend with the EA
pimp.gif

same here.. wanted the blackouts to but no footactions had them.. so a nt member hooked me up with a pair for 105 shipped

POP's w/ purple laces are def one of my favorite V's... Can't take as great pics as others on the board here but you get the idea
smile.gif

so the blackout is limited GR eh?
see them everywhere in local FA, FL...
but dont see them anywhere online except those ebay account from Asia

Originally Posted by ACBboyz84

Wonder when Kobe will go back to being high top. SMH im tire of low top sneakers.
Kobe said the VIIs will be hightops when he made a stop at the Montalban in Hollywood, CA (date of early quickstrike release of Dark Knights)

Originally Posted by moneyallthetime

Originally Posted by ACBboyz84

Wonder when Kobe will go back to being high top. SMH im tire of low top sneakers.
Kobe said the VIIs will be hightops when he made a stop at the Montalban in Hollywood, CA (date of early quickstrike release of Dark Knights)
They're already in the process of mocking up KB VII's? First Kobe tries to one-up MJ by being #24, and now he wants 3 consecutive low top signature shoes? jk ya'll.

So while the wait is on how many pairs do u guys own, and what's ur top 3? Bored at work lol

So..I'm no longer bored at wrk..jus got a shipment and our usa's arrived!! Wow!! I know a ton of u guys dislike the red mesh..I think it sets the shoe off!! And like never wear them stated I love how the toe piece matches the body while the eyestay is the secondary color!

Originally Posted by slim15

So..I'm no longer bored at wrk..jus got a shipment and our usa's arrived!! Wow!! I know a ton of u guys dislike the red mesh..I think it sets the shoe off!! And like never wear them stated I love how the toe piece matches the body while the eyestay is the secondary color!

YESSS!

Thats a tough call, buy my top 3 are:

1. Draft Day, very underrated colorway, nice clean look. (Special thanks to CRW)
2. Rice, just can't find a pair for the right price!
3. V-Day, I'm a sucker for white/black/red colorways.

I only have 5 pairs, got caught up buying KD1 colorways for cheap.
roll.gif

NWT I love the del sol, but still haven't picked em up smh..with all the releases n august I'm torn btween the bs home and away..may have 2 pass on the love for the game 9s and get both lol

Back
Top Bottom