OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

GLAD HOH CHICAGO IS MY 2ND HOME... THAT'S WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU WALK OUTTA THERE WITH 30 PAIRS OF BRUCE LEES AND 25 PAIRS OF LEBRONS... PLATINUM STATUS!

is the shoe really only limited to those stores??? will kb24.com release the shoes at 12 eastern like eastbay?

GLAD HOH CHICAGO IS MY 2ND HOME... THAT'S WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU WALK OUTTA THERE WITH 30 PAIRS OF BRUCE LEES AND 25 PAIRS OF LEBRONS... PLATINUM STATUS!

Im confused, which house of hoops in chicago? the one in north riverside or the new one on state street?

Originally Posted by KB24strikesagain

I'm so not ready to deal with the bs at hoh NY again.

Me either.  I think ill take a ride over there and if the line is o.d ill go back home.  The long wait doesnt have me as hyped as i once was.

Hypothetical, based on the rumor of 500 pairs reported by ISS/SC...

I'm guessing there will be roughly 50 pairs of each color per store NOT located in LA/Cali. LA/Cali will definitely get the bulk of the produced pairs.

Originally Posted by sneakefreake

FINALLY! I NEED those Big Stages Aways,never been to HOH in NY,hope its not too much of a hassle to get a pair

Sorry dude, IMO this release will be one of the craziest in recent memory.

Originally Posted by only MJs collected

Where you been hiding Frank?  Good to see you back, Rich in MKE

Back
Top Bottom