OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

I'm at 14 pairs and my top 3 are...

<------

1. My ID
2. My ID
3. My ID

laugh.gif

didn't go as crazy on the v's as I did the iv's... only have 3 (sold my dk's) so:
- BL
- POP
- Away

[font=Verdana, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]If you've got your eye on the Nike Zoom Kobe V Big Stage Away (386429-108), you'll want to head to Niketown Los Angeles, Niketown Santa Monica, House of Hoops - Beverly Center, House of Hoops - Chicago, the new House of Hoops - Roosevelt Field, House of Hoops - Harlem, or kb24.com.[/font]
[font=Verdana, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]
[/font]

[font=Verdana, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]The release is Friday.[/font]

^i wanted to ask about that, how does KB24 work? do you have to buy the membership to buy stuff, or is there priority for members? i really want the Away BS's but have to rely on kb24 as my only means....=(

On June 17, Kobe Bryant and the Los Angeles Lakers defeated the Boston Celtics in Game 7 of the 2010 NBA Finals, earning the Black Mamba his fifth championship ring.

During the NBA Finals, Kobe wore the Nike Zoom Kobe V Big Stage - a white-based pair at home at Staples Center, and a black-based pair on the road at TD Garden.

Now, you can have your own pair or two of the Nike Zoom Kobe V Big Stage.

On Friday, August 6, Nike Basketball will release an extremely limited number of pairs of both the Home Big Stage shoe, as well as the Away Big Stage shoe.

If you're looking for the Nike Zoom Kobe V Big Stage Home (386429-008), that shoe will be available at Niketown Los Angeles, the new Niketown Santa Monica, House of Hoops - Beverly Center, the new House of Hoops - Chicago, and kb24.com.

If you've got your eye on the Nike Zoom Kobe V Big Stage Away (386429-108), you'll want to head to Niketown Los Angeles, Niketown Santa Monica, House of Hoops - Beverly Center, House of Hoops - Chicago, the new House of Hoops - Roosevelt Field, House of Hoops - Harlem, or kb24.com.

It's gonna be crazythis weekend. LA riots all over again.

Shoe is way long over due.
Anticipation has turned into "lebrons hunger" meaning... "By any means"

It's gonna be crazythis weekend. LA riots all over again.

Shoe is way long over due.
Anticipation has turned into "lebrons hunger" meaning... "By any means", this shoe will be mine

Originally Posted by KB24strikesagain

[font=Verdana, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]If you've got your eye on the Nike Zoom Kobe V Big Stage Away (386429-108), you'll want to head to Niketown Los Angeles, Niketown Santa Monica, House of Hoops - Beverly Center, House of Hoops - Chicago, the new House of Hoops - Roosevelt Field, House of Hoops - Harlem, or kb24.com.[/font]
[font=Verdana, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]
[/font]

[font=Verdana, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]The release is Friday.[/font]
hahaha this threads gonna go ape !%#!

Back
Top Bottom