OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

the BS releases are such crap. if i can get them, then great. if not, not even gonna sweat it. uwr's, here i come!

Originally Posted by maluah

yeah u guys better off saving up your energy and time 'cause tranandco will buy all the sizes and put them on his ebay stores.....

why is that? does he roll in with a army or something?

edwin lets roll out...who else is going? lol ill come out of retirement for these and brett farve it right after i pick them up

NIke is Messing UP!!!!! ughhhhh

how you gonna release these when you know im gonna be away!!!!

Nike... I hate you face and your life

This is a resellers release while fans are left getting screwed
frown.gif

I have anticipated this.......there is no way they're gonna release these like DK. Like Miami Heat, I've cleared out my "salary cap" by selling my Jordans
laugh.gif
. If I can get them, that's cool, if not, which most likely, well eBay and resellers it is
tired.gif

Originally Posted by JinKazama

Originally Posted by sneakefreake

FINALLY! I NEED those Big Stages Aways,never been to HOH in NY,hope its not too much of a hassle to get a pair

Sorry dude, IMO this release will be one of the craziest in recent memory.

Damn,not tryin to camp out for these,damn Nike and these limited releases
smh.gif

Originally Posted by blackcat23mj

Originally Posted by maluah

yeah u guys better off saving up your energy and time 'cause tranandco will buy all the sizes and put them on his ebay stores.....

why is that? does he roll in with a army or something?
Yup, he rolls 10 deep

Ahhhh..n.riverside hoh is most likely not gettin em..jus hit the manager up..that was my only source :-( I actually may cry

Ahhhh..n.riverside hoh is most likely not gettin em..jus hit the manager up..that was my only source :-( I actually may cry

Yo whos down for real to go to NY HOH? Give me a PM so we can talk. I really want a pair of the aways. I'm down to line up for those.

They'll probably limit one pair of each style Home/Aways... time to bring a friend... I need a couple of pairs of the Aways!!!

ill be there at ntla friday, all i want is one BS away size 13, is that too much to ask for? i hope i can get a pair

i officially hate nike and kobe bryant. it is so stupid to only give people in 3 us cities the chance to get these. the only reason i pulled for the lakers in the finals was because i wanted the bs to drop. f u nike and kobe bryant, you screwed the rest of the country just liek you did with the as pack.

Wack *** release.  Doesn't Nike know their best audience are people who actually work?  Like what S Dubl said, this release is for resellers, not true Kobe/Laker fans.  I'm over both pairs....

... so which one of you guys is going to scoop me both pairs?
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom