OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

Originally Posted by only MJs collected

GLAD HOH CHICAGO IS MY 2ND HOME... THAT'S WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU WALK OUTTA THERE WITH 30 PAIRS OF BRUCE LEES AND 25 PAIRS OF LEBRONS... PLATINUM STATUS!
Where you been hiding Frank?  Good to see you back, Rich in MKE

so niketown ny gets no love and i want the aways but hoh ny doesnt even get the chance to get the homes smh

smh.gif
This is going to be crazy. Good luck to everyone.

this is going to suck for NorCal heads like myself. was really hoping they'd be at HOH Serramonte. Anybody willing to help a fellow kobe head out?

Originally Posted by IRyBreadI

area specific releases like this is stupid. #%% like this kills the shoe game for me.

I somewhat agree.  This is when the hypebeasts, resellers and wannabes come out of their caves. 

They should have at least make it a limited GR, like the Dark Knights.

I saw this thread jump 3 pages and I knew....
I guess it's time to start calling around. Hopefully these won't be impossible to get.

Originally Posted by UrN0tLike

Originally Posted by KB24strikesagain

I'm so not ready to deal with the bs at hoh NY again.

Me either.  I think ill take a ride over there and if the line is o.d ill go back home.  The long wait doesnt have me as hyped as i once was.
Were you there last year for the Finals release when they told us to come back 3 times and then said there weren't any shoes?  One employee told me that the shoes were there and the manager said they never arrived.  Total bs!!!

the only hoh near me is in seattle and that's a 3 hour drive... i hate how nike makes getting shoes so impossible to attain... the kobe BS release is BS...

yeah u guys better off saving up your energy and time 'cause tranandco will buy all the sizes and put them on his ebay stores.....

Originally Posted by CFC24

I wish I was in China right now...
103175290.jpg
a lot of speculations right now on the availability...
one thing i wanna know is.... 

are these still available in asia?.... hence this recent interview with them just on the shelves....

Not happy these are not coming to HoH Dallas....
frown.gif

eyes.gif
  @ making a shoe available in NY and LA and randomly Chicago

Originally Posted by SJSneakerheadIII

Can someone tell me how much these cost in China in terms of US Dollars??

Would be greatly appreciated.

200+  its not as easy to get as you think. People over there in China knows wassup with hype in the USA.

Yea Im pissed.
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

Was soooo happy once a HOH was brought to NOR CAL only beacuse I wanted to get my hands on KOBEs.

Now Im hit wih this BS......... only SO CAL CHI and NY getting a lil love.

ALL I WANTED were some damn KOBE AWAY BIG STAGES.

I'm thinking those pairs behind kobe are gone. Especially if the rumor that Asia only got a very small amount of pairs.
They probably still have those Aces and Dream Season 2's if you're interested 
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom