OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

whats up with that crakhead outside of HOH Chicago (State St.)?
laugh.gif

If anyone is here at HOH right now, watch me handle this f'n idiot in the dodgers jacket. Dude straight rolled up 2 hrs ago. Hahah he's gonna get it.

Get 'em Edwin... and then take one of those overhead pics where you're stomping on the dude's face, with a shot of your Kobe sweatpants in the foreground.

i pray to god there's a rerelease of the big stages.. only way i can afford a pair specially with school fees due in about a month or so...

Originally Posted by NobleKane

Originally Posted by harlem world 23

8bb35093e216d6bceff6dc9da59dc682b84070d.jpg

Today's pick up
better edit your post before you get banned
Is there a New Rule what did I do wrong ?????? I don't want to get banned let me know what i did wrong Mods I mean no harm like i said if there a new rule can i get informed ? 

Today's pick up
Is there a New Rule what did I do wrong ?????? I don't want to get banned let me know what i did wrong Mods I mean no harm like i said if there a new rule can i get informed ? 

ITS AN INFORMATIVE THREAD NOT A PICK UP THREAD...GO HERE WITH IT..

Any update regarding the release in Roosevelt Field, Long Island in New York? The release was supposed to coincide with the opening of the HoH but it looks like the opening is pushed back to tomorrow.

Originally Posted by bigsupa

Today's pick up

ITS AN INFORMATIVE THREAD NOT A PICK UP THREAD...GO HERE WITH IT..

Thanks A lot My friend

I'm the 1st person after the guarantees at HOHLA hopefully I can get one pair from someone that only got 1 god help me....

Originally Posted by Wyse23

Does anyone have firm info on the UWR release. I have heard it is tomorrow the 7th, but I have heard mixed things about what type of release it will be, and what retailers will be getting them.

Any update from the Eastbay Rep? Are you guys getting them?

What about NDC, will they have them?
I finally got some information, so here is my update.  We will be selling the UWR Kobe V's starting at 12 AM ET on 8/11/10.  Supplies are very limited, so they will go fast.

EastbayRep - Ray

Just came back from the NTLA raffle. My number was 624, they called off 623, and 625. No luck, oh well, that's life. Congrats to those who were able to get them at your respected HOH's and at the NTLA raffle. I will get my pairs one day...

I might use the FTL coupon and get some Hyperfuse's to stop the bleeding
laugh.gif

I'm glad I had work today to deter me from going to this release. Saves me a lot of time, money, and heartache.

and Harlemworld23, you my friend get a
smh.gif

I hope you're not going to resell those for more than $200. If so, then I will keep my words to myself.

Back
Top Bottom