OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

16gwg3m.jpg

Chicago heads- was anybody at the Riverside Mall HOH? interested to see how that release went compared to the one on State.

Originally Posted by chrisMatiC413

Chicago heads- was anybody at the Riverside Mall HOH? interested to see how that release went compared to the one on State.

Shoes didnt release at Riverside.

[color= rgb(0, 255, 0)]JUST A HEADS UP EVERYONE.....BUYING/SELLING IN HERE WILL GET YOU A SUSPENSION/BAN. THIS INCLUDES "CHECK YOUR PM" REPLIES, POSTING WHAT YOU HAVE THAT "YOU DON'T PLAN ON KEEPING" ETC..... KEEP IT IN YOUR SIG[/color][color= rgb(0, 255, 0)]![/color]

Originally Posted by lj12

whoops sorry my bad... didn't know i could say that.. i'll edit it right now.

all good man...just posting so dudes hopefully see it and don't get banned over some BS
grin.gif

Originally Posted by s dubl

Originally Posted by lj12

whoops sorry my bad... didn't know i could say that.. i'll edit it right now.

all good man...just posting so dudes hopefully see it and don't get banned over some BS
grin.gif
i like how BS means so many different things to this board right now hahaha 
roll.gif

KG21 wrote:
What are the initial fleabay reports? Can we get an update Edwin? Were you able to cop? Did you end up being in the 60s or the 40s?

yes, got my homes and aways sz11
pimp.gif
... i was f'n shocked.
i was really thinking about selling my spot, and just buy em weeks later...

but the idiot in the dodger jacket that cut in line... wasnt a problem. got him out of the line. dude was showing his navy badge and sh*t
laugh.gif
. saying that he isnt getting out of the line.
what a complete moron. i swear, i felt like i was camping with idiots. good thing HOH manager David started yelling to get ppl to shut up.

DLEE2703 was there. he knew what was up. i saw him regulating also
laugh.gif
. sheeeeeiiiit... we got our pairs right D? ppl cutting in line woulda taken our sizes....

bottom line... never camping again. ppl be smelling like Hotdog Water...
smh.gif

glad you got yours E...just don't go posting pics of em. You'd prob start an e-riot with all the dudes that didn't get theirs
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by never wear them

KG21 wrote:
What are the initial fleabay reports? Can we get an update Edwin? Were you able to cop? Did you end up being in the 60s or the 40s?

pimp.gif
... i was f'n shocked.

but the idiot in the dodger jacket that cut in line... wasnt a problem. got him out of the line. dude was showing his navy badge and sh*t
laugh.gif
what a complete moron. i swear, i felt like i was camping with idiots. good thing HOH manager David started yelling to get ppl to shut up.

laugh.gif
. sheeeeeiiiit... we got our pairs right D? ppl cutting in line woulda taken our sizes....

smh.gif

nice...so if people came there at 8am, you think they still got shoes?

KG21 wrote:

pimp.gif
... i was f'n shocked.

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

smh.gif

Glad you got yours
pimp.gif
but dude in the dodger jacket was seriously out of bounds
smh.gif
even the old man was on his ***
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
. But the line cutting was OD but that %$% ain't going to stop my shine
smokin.gif
. On the campout tip im cool on that for a loooooooooonnnnnnggggg time!!!

dudes need to read the giant green text by sdubl...

anyways, anyone know how long it usually takes kb24 to ship out items? any info is appreciated. congrats to those who were able to pick up the BS's.

dudes need to read the giant green text by sdubl...

anyways, anyone know how long it usually takes kb24 to ship out items? any info is appreciated. congrats to those who were able to pick up the BS's.

KG21 wrote:

pimp.gif
... i was f'n shocked.

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

smh.gif

Glad you were able to get them. How much would you have sold your spot in line for? Can't wait to see your pics. And it better not be 2 pics and done, I expect 5+ of each.

I hope I can find a pair for > $200 shipped but I really doubt it.

Back
Top Bottom