OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

Anything over $200 for the KBV is just straight up greedy.

I wouldn't be mad if there was at least one place to get it in NorCal and they had the raffle. KB24.com was a joke too.

Feel sorry for those who truly wanted a pair. I'm glad most of the releases were not like this.

got a few pairs from the raffle...debating keeping them cause took a good change out of my pocket....the details on them is very nice

Originally Posted by jdub562

Feel sorry for those who truly wanted a pair. I'm glad most of the releases were not like this.

frown.gif

Originally Posted by outkast9984

got a few pairs from the raffle...debating keeping them cause took a good change out of my pocket....the details on them is very nice

you got a size 13?

What are the initial fleabay reports? Can we get an update Edwin? Were you able to cop? Did you end up being in the 60s or the 40s?

Just got back from NTLA. I was one of the lucky ones. Got my hands on both Away and Home. Debating on keeping both or just the Aways. Will post pics soon. What a crazy day....

good job to those that were able to get their pairs!!
smile.gif
i wish i was as lucky this time! only v's that i wanted that i've missed out on... oh well.. on to the UWR!!

Eastbay rep do you know if we'll be able to use any discount on the UWRs? its a longgg shot but any chance you guy getting the BS? haha thanks man!

You've gotta be kidding me!!
mad.gif
 I missed KB24 release on BS KB V??
mad.gif

I had grown roots on my feet last night sitting in front of the computer waiting on that site
mad.gif
  And now I'm reading KB24 is sold out!!
mad.gif
 Please tell me you're just F****N around
mad.gif

What is NIKE trying to prove here?
mad.gif
 They're literally playing Goda and toying it's customers around
mad.gif
 Why a Limited release here, and GR innternationally?
mad.gif

We've been getting late releases all of a sudden
mad.gif
 not just on Jordans even Kobes too
mad.gif
 what the heck Nike
mad.gif

What the Hell is goin' on people!!
mad.gif
 This shouldn't happen at all
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

Oh Well! more Hyperfuse money then
laugh.gif

The moment I saw the pics of both home and away last June, I knew I should have those. That's why I've been busy selling my Jordans. I know it's going to be like this when they release them. From the profits I get, let's say it breaks even for me getting them from the "resellers". Just like the shoes called, it is my FINAL ones. Hopefully by next week, I should get 2 HOMES and 1 AWAY. Still hunting another pair of AWAY

I hope they flood the market with BS' in 2 more weeks so the stress that some had, gets nullified by abundance of availability....
then maybe I can add them to my collection too...

congratz to those who pushed the empty chairs outta the way and stood their ground.

Well, after camping out at HOHLA i was third to last of the "guranteed" people and got the home in a 7.5 and away in a 8. Probably going to post them on craigslist because i need a 9.5 in both....anyone know any other options besides getting raped by reseller prices on ebay? any alternative shoe websites?

i was so happy to win the raffle at NTLA, got me both the home and away BS for retail!!!!! im definately keeping these!! size 13 ftw
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by asianJordan

Well, after camping out at HOHLA i was third to last of the "guranteed" people and got the home in a 7.5 and away in a 8. Probably going to post them on craigslist because i need a 9.5 in both....anyone know any other options besides getting raped by reseller prices on ebay? any alternative shoe websites?
You better off with either craiglist or NT or ISS. Even the regular websites like RMKStore, VMCInc, Kix-files, they all are mostly sold out, and charge $300 plus $30 shipping.

i was so happy to win the raffle at NTLA, got me both the home and away BS for retail!!!!! im definately keeping these!! size 13 ftw
pimp.gif

You better off with either craiglist or NT or ISS. Even the regular websites like RMKStore, VMCInc, Kix-files, they all are mostly sold out, and charge $300 plus $30 shipping.

Originally Posted by maluah

alright that's what i was thinking, thanks 
happy.gif

Back
Top Bottom