OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

yeah i'm hoping for under $200 shipped as well... it looks like there were a lot released since so many people were able to buy multiple pairs.. i hope they rerelease so us other folks can get out pair..

Originally Posted by toosmoove29

More pics later. Foot Locker coupon + Tax Free weekend in TN = Blackouts for $100 flat.

Nice pickup.  Thatll be my last pair of v's, but ima wait and try and get them for under $100.  I think that should be easily possible in a month or so.

I really think that it's wishful thinking to believe that Nike is going to release more pairs in the upcoming weeks. People thought that with the bl's and dk's that it would happen and it didn't. I can't stand most re-sellers but the bottom line is if someone is crazy enough to sleep outside for 20 plus hours to make an extra $150 that's sad. But I'd rather pay that than go through this mess. I'm kind of surprised more pairs aren't popping up right now on ebay.

Last years finals were supposedly very limited as well, until they started poppin up at numerous avenues. Under $200 is a must.

Originally Posted by lj12

good job to those that were able to get their pairs!!
smile.gif
i wish i was as lucky this time! only v's that i wanted that i've missed out on... oh well.. on to the UWR!!

Eastbay rep do you know if we'll be able to use any discount on the UWRs? its a longgg shot but any chance you guy getting the BS? haha thanks man!
Unfortunately, you will not be able to use a discount promotion code on the UWRs and we are currently not expecting any shipments to come in for the BSs. 
frown.gif

EastbayRep - Ray

just got back and GOT mines. had to regulate on some lady trying to cut. it was jumpin but well organized and only got the homes in my size but not the aways in my size
ohwell.gif

im sure i saw NTers there but there were also some shady hustlers that got spoken to by the staff.

SO AS OF TODAY

where else is dropping them and such? i hear there is a delay in some areas and they'll get them later, but you guys know how idiotic some employees are at times....

thoughts??

SO AS OF TODAY

where else is dropping them and such? i hear there is a delay in some areas and they'll get them later, but you guys know how idiotic some employees are at times....

thoughts??

Dunno if anyone's posted about the Santa Monica release, but there were probably about 300 people waiting there this morning. I heard the guy in charge say they had about 200 pairs, but I don't know if that was for each colorway or both. From everything I've heard people in SoCal have maybe had the most success copping at the Santa Monica launch cuz I saw some dudes rush over after going to NTLA and HoHLA and get theirs after failing at the other 2 places. Secured a couple pairs of 10s for myself.
2igyu61.jpg

16g9w6v.jpg

SO AS OF TODAY

thoughts??

KG21 wrote:
Originally Posted by never wear them

KG21 wrote:
What are the initial fleabay reports? Can we get an update Edwin? Were you able to cop? Did you end up being in the 60s or the 40s?

Glad you were able to get them. How much would you have sold your spot in line for?

i was # 65... and 82 ppl total that were getting them.... the chances of me getting my size (11/10.5) was feeling real slim.
but I pulled through

and since i had a big headache and didnt like how stuff was going down, i woulda got greedy and asked for 80-90 to the ppl in the back of the line.

i offered like 5 people my spot (2 shoes gauranteed) just for them to get me my aways in a sz 11 (and me buyin' em of course).... that is all i asked for...
2 ppl pulled out their wallets but thought twice and flaked. but its all good... i ended up with my pairs
grin.gif

For those who haven't copped and decided to pass on NTSM....

I feel for all yall. Your best chance to get them is long gone. (for retail, that is)

There were about 200 pairs total (100 homes/100 aways) with a little over 350 people.

Most of those 350 people left after getting their pairs of each. Only a handful of resellers stayed to try and get more pairs, using other people's tickets who have left.

During the raffle I finally got my # called 2.5 hours later... They STILL had my size.

Pics later. Nap time. Congratz to those who've copped.

Back
Top Bottom