OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

great UWR sold out

can anyone else keep piling up shoes while the rest of us get nothing

great UWR sold out

great UWR sold out

Went to FTL today with my $30 off coupon to pick up the USAs. They are so fresh and so clean in person. Probably will pick up a pair of inlines with the coupon too.

Just lovin' these...

2n9hueo.jpg

2ibncih.jpg

Originally Posted by never wear them

USAs>>>> UWRs in my opinion....

100% agree!  UWRs are not that great.  The design on them looks like something from a printer in the 80s.

I can't tell for sure but I think some of the L.A. Sparks are wearing the think pink Vs on espn2 right now

^^^^ What store is that with all on sale and if it is Footlocker Inc. do they price match like Nike?

^pretty sure that's footaction...footlockers stuff never goes on sale, smh. my local finishline (bay area) has the same V's on sale for 99.99.

Will be getting another pair of Pops and using the $30 off, $70 for a new pair..Pops are too sick to pass up at that price.

Originally Posted by marley

Originally Posted by never wear them

USAs>>>> UWRs in my opinion....

100% agree!  UWRs are not that great.  The design on them looks like something from a printer in the 80s.

i would have agreed with u guys until i saw a dude at the BS camp out rockin the UWR.  so clean in person.

I hate having kicks show up at my doorstep while I'm at work....then waiting ALL DAY to get home so I can see em.........
mad.gif

Back
Top Bottom