Fixed

BL > All Releases so far

Fixed

wink.gif

Boston is only getting the Laker colorways
frown.gif
, might have to just settle for the white black and purp

Originally Posted by gelo

oh man, I want those USC Kobes (only b/c I went to USC, lol).

do you guys think that NDC will be carrying them?  I really don't want to go to a HoH.

no. it will be HOH only then resellers

How many wears/washes would you guys say you can get out of those elite socks?

Might try and get a pair. I've had regular Nike Dri-Fit socks and they feel so good.

ALL this "sock talk" has gotten me yearrrrrrning for some new cushies.... prob end up hitting marshalls for the DC

Originally Posted by xsalvioutlawx

How many wears/washes would you guys say you can get out of those elite socks?

Might try and get a pair. I've had regular Nike Dri-Fit socks and they feel so good.
i have used mine numerous times. they have held up well. i have a few pairs but been using the for over a year now and they still serve their purpose fwiw.

and yes the usc are growing on me too...damn me. i was trying to only get the dukes out of the 2 dropping within the next week and get the ctk lbj's. ughhhhhh....

I bought a pair of dri-fit socks from nikestore once and HATED them....
they kept slipping in the shoe and felt like I had a pile of grease on the sole of my foot....

Ross discounted socks (6pack) > $12 Nike socks.........lol

Originally Posted by DFABIX

I bought a pair of dri-fit socks from nikestore once and HATED them....
they kept slipping in the shoe and felt like I had a pile of grease on the sole of my foot....

Ross discounted socks (6pack) > $12 Nike socks.........lol

Exactly! Dri-Fit is some of the worst #%!# my feet have ever tried on. Makes my feet ram the inside of the shoe after about 30 minutes of playing.
Def feel you on the grease comment. lol

^^^ I got two of the longer Nike Elite bball socks and another two of the quarter length ones the other day at HOH Cherry Hill... they got plenty of them from what i saw... On the ZKV front, got my DK's in and they are IMO the best CW thus far!

i just noticed that the homes that kobe and the rest of his team mates were wearing are a little different. the ones they were wearing seem to have a silver toebox and side panels. the homes on the first page of this thread have white toebox and side panels. maybe that's why the homes last night had more of a pop. just an observation.

what do you guys think?

Originally Posted by moneyallthetime

Homes!

LOOK AT THE 1ST PIC CLOSELY....THE GUY BEHIND KOBE HAS ONE ARM PATTING KOBES BACK THE THE FRONT HAND LOOKS LIKE HE IS FLIPPING THE BIRD AT TORONTO PLAYERS....ALL AT THE SAME TIME...HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH. EITHER THAT OR HE LOVES AND HATES KOBE ALL AT THE SAME TIME...LOL

Just got back from my Palm Springs retreat. I was hoping to find some Kobe heat in the Nike outlet, but nothing. Anyway, have alot of catching up to do. Almost 20 pages LOL!

YOUR FRIENDLY DAILY REMINDER:

With the recent locking of twomajor threads in the Nike forum, it's becoming very clear that too manymembers are violating our rules. Instead of having to go throughhundreds of pages to weed out the violators, the threads were lockedand new ones were created in its place.

Please be reminded that there is absolutely NO BUYING, SELLING or TRADING ALLOWED outside our buy/sell forums.

THE MOST COMMON RESPONSE I GET WHEN PEOPLE FIND OUT THEY'RE SUSPENDEDIS: "I THOUGHT IT WAS OKAY SINCE I WAS ONLY TRYING TO "HELP" OUTANOTHER MEMBER"....IT IS OKAY TO ASSIST SOMEONE, AS LONG AS YOU'RE NOTTURNING THIS INTO AN OPEN MARKET. PLEASE USE THE BUYING/SELLING FORUMS TO DO THAT.

DO NOT ASK FOR "HOOKUPS"!! ADVERTISING YOU ARE LOOKING FOR A SPECIFIC PAIR OR SIZE BAITSALL THE WOULD-BE SELLERS TO ATTEMPT TO SELL THEIR ITEMS.

DONOT ADVERTISE YOU HAVE A SPECIFIC PAIR OR SIZE AVAILABLE FOR SALE. THISINCLUDES ALL THE "HOOKUP FOR RETAIL OR LESS" POSTS AS WELL. IF ITINVOLVES A TRANSACTION TO TAKE PLACE, IT IS STILL CONSIDERED A SELLINGPOST!

DONOT POST STOCKROOM PICTURES! (pictures of multiples pairs/sizes) THISOBVIOUS ATTEMPT TO SELL WILL NO LONGER BE TOLERATED, ESPECIALLY IF IT'SCOUPLED WITH A  "FOR SALE" SIGNATURE!

DONOT OFFER TO PICK UP OR BUY ITEMS FROM LOCAL STORES TO "HELP" OUTANOTHER MEMBER. IF YOU NEED TO GIVE SOMEONE THE NUMBER OR ADDRESS TOTHE STORE, DO THAT INSTEAD.

NO LINKS TO LIVE AUCTIONS OR SELLING POSTS ARE ALLOWED!

PLEASE DO NOT POST THAT YOU PM'D SOMEONE. THEY'LL GET IT.

ANDLASTLY, THE ONE LOOPHOLE WE'VE ALWAYS HAD ON NIKETALK IS THE USE OFONE'S SIGNATURE TO PROMOTE YOUR ITEMS.  DO NOT USE THE "LOOK AT MY SIG"REPLIES JUST FOR THE SAKE OF IT. IF YOU DO, YOU WILL ALSO BE BANNED ORSUSPENDED.

Back
Top Bottom