OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

Originally Posted by never wear them

Originally Posted by GZA73

Looks like I'm finally going to get the aways this weekend. And a whole lot more. Thank you EA for not excluding Kobes!!!! I'm going all in and stock piling as many Kobes as I can.

really?! i might have to txt my friend for some random invite now....
eyes.gif
laugh.gif

i hope there are some chaos' still out there
ya i heard the same...only 2 catches. i heard that it will only be sat...and that the max any 1 person can get is 1k worth of stuff. i guess a cap is good for someone like me...i would buy the whole store. all of the kobe v's coming with me...i don't know why i feel like i would be saving them. hahaha

Adrian...c'mon man, I'll throw in my Venoms if you throw in the Bimmer. I'll even throw in my MLKs if you fill up the tank... How's that sound
nerd.gif

laugh.gif

Thanks again bro!

and what...Kobes not excluded
nerd.gif
I'm going to see what I can do to come up on some VDays for the low!

Damn, I wish I knew someone that worked at Footlocker. Kobe's for only half off would be sweet.

This October will mark my 10yr anniversary when I first signed up on Niketalk.  Long as I've been a member, I never once posted a picture here on Niketalk but let my first picture post ever be my little collection of KOBE Vs.  Not as big of a collection as some of you guys have but still something.  Much props to Nike for making a great quality shoe. 

Sup GZA and to the rest of the OG NT'ers still around.  WaveRder is still alive!

Originally Posted by rbtronnie5

never wear them wrote:

GZA73 wrote:

Looks like I'm finally going to get the aways this weekend. And a whole lot more. Thank you EA for not excluding Kobes!!!! I'm going all in and stock piling as many Kobes as I can.

eyes.gif
laugh.gif

ya i heard the same...only 2 catches. i heard that it will only be sat...and that the max any 1 person can get is 1k worth of stuff. i guess a cap is good for someone like me...i would buy the whole store. all of the kobe v's coming with me...i don't know why i feel like i would be saving them. hahaha

you know there's ways around that. I can't wait!

looks like my Kobe 5 collection is going to significantly increase this weekend
planning on picking up Inlines, V-days, Aways, Chaos and the USCs if i wake up

Originally Posted by GZA73

Originally Posted by rbtronnie5

never wear them wrote:

GZA73 wrote:

eyes.gif
laugh.gif

you know there's ways around that. I can't wait!

are you talking about that collabo with StashxKobes
laugh.gif

i got my dude stashing some more kobe shorts.

i just wish my connect was down to roll with me to HOH....
mad.gif

man i hope i can cop the inlines for 50% off. kobes have always been excluded from ea since i have worked there so i will just have to wait and see on saturday. i wish the dukes would drop on saturday so i could pass on the usc's but now i have to cop the usc's to hold me over until the dukes drop.

Everyone: Be careful when you request for shoes on discount on here. I have a feeling the Ijapino will lock it if he sees anything like that (
nerd.gif
@ Kobehobe)

Just sayin'

where did someone hear kobe Vs were not excluded from the EA discount? I heard they were excluded (speculation) and that the official list doesn't come out till tomorrow

also I heard Kobe WILL have his own box next year
pimp.gif

imma be at HOHLA this saturday morning for some other kicks and i really hope the USC's dont look as good as the pic or else i might just end up copping them....arrghh!

Originally Posted by TCMan5190

where did someone hear kobe Vs were not excluded from the EA discount? I heard they were excluded (speculation) and that the official list doesn't come out till tomorrow

also I heard Kobe WILL have his own box next year
pimp.gif

Great...artificial price hike next year?

I'd love me a Kobe box, but c'mon now, it's too late for that. I'd rather they stick to the plain Nike box now, we have to wait until the VI's for Kobe to get his own damn box, that's not right.

Originally Posted by youngpnoi

I'd love me a Kobe box, but c'mon now, it's too late for that. I'd rather they stick to the plain Nike box now, we have to wait until the VI's for Kobe to get his own damn box, that's not right.
Haha I somewhat agree. Nike please, NO BOX for KOBE!!!
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by abstractability

I hope for no Kobe box. Please. Kthx
No box for Kobe PLEASE! I don't want any increase in prices for a damn box. Orange boxes and cheaper prices any day.

Back
Top Bottom