OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

Originally Posted by phx sizzle13

Originally Posted by DFABIX

I bought a pair of dri-fit socks from nikestore once and HATED them....
they kept slipping in the shoe and felt like I had a pile of grease on the sole of my foot....

Ross discounted socks (6pack) > $12 Nike socks.........lol

Exactly! Dri-Fit is some of the worst #%!# my feet have ever tried on. Makes my feet ram the inside of the shoe after about 30 minutes of playing.
Def feel you on the grease comment. lol

Y'all realize there are like 15 different kinds of Nike Dri-Fit socks with different purposes? You may have been using a sock with a different puropse.

Put it this way if Nike specializes in trying to make great products for the athletes. Why would they skimp or suck at making socks?

Shoes and socks go together like Peanut Butter and Jelly. But whatever if y'all are too cheap to try them then more for the rest of us.
laugh.gif

wow within one page there has been 2 LOOOONG/BIG pic quotes...please reduce e-clutter and just quote the comment or a specific picture. just trying to make things like they were before

Originally Posted by rbtronnie5

Originally Posted by moneyallthetime

Homes!

LOOK AT THE 1ST PIC CLOSELY....THE GUY BEHIND KOBE HAS ONE ARM PATTING KOBES BACK THE THE FRONT HAND LOOKS LIKE HE IS FLIPPING THE BIRD AT TORONTO PLAYERS....ALL AT THE SAME TIME...HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH. EITHER THAT OR HE LOVES AND HATES KOBE ALL AT THE SAME TIME...LOL

I dont see him flipping them off.

Originally Posted by ebe2023

the black and red PEs look better than the homes IMO.

sigh.. can people stop saying PEs... they're NOT PEs, they're just IDs. there's a difference.

Originally Posted by al3x89

sigh.. can people stop saying PEs... they're NOT PEs, they're just IDs. there's a difference.

fine IDs..... if you know already why complain? its not that big of a deal.  

Originally Posted by Mugsy Bogues

Originally Posted by rbtronnie5

Originally Posted by moneyallthetime

Homes!

LOOK AT THE 1ST PIC CLOSELY....THE GUY BEHIND KOBE HAS ONE ARM PATTING KOBES BACK THE THE FRONT HAND LOOKS LIKE HE IS FLIPPING THE BIRD AT TORONTO PLAYERS....ALL AT THE SAME TIME...HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH. EITHER THAT OR HE LOVES AND HATES KOBE ALL AT THE SAME TIME...LOL

I dont see him flipping them off.
Dude's just holding his phone man

do i need to take a pic of the nike elite bball socks to clarify for you guys? not sure why ya'll are looking at the elite running socks lol.

Frank those pics of the USCs are fire. Thanks bro.

Summary of the last 10 pages for those who dont feel like reading = socks socks socks

i asked a few pages back but no one answered, anyone got any recommendations for socks? my feet sweat like crazy, more than normal. Id like some very low because of the shoes since i wear lows.

Originally Posted by al3x89

fine IDs..... if you know already why complain? its not that big of a deal.  

because you might confuse some other people who might want a pair but think they're PE's that won't release.

just sayin..

oh man seeing the game pics of kobe lacing up the homes and running in them in last nights game makes them look so much better lol.

blackcat, you are right sir, i may just have to pic them up as well

^ ARRGGGGH... YOU KNOW WHY!  

Originally Posted by marley

Frank those pics of the USCs are fire. Thanks bro.

Summary of the last 10 pages for those who dont feel like reading = socks socks socks

NO PROBLEM BROTHER

Looks like I'm finally going to get the aways this weekend. And a whole lot more. Thank you EA for not excluding Kobes!!!! I'm going all in and stock piling as many Kobes as I can.

Originally Posted by Billy Hoyle

i asked a few pages back but no one answered, anyone got any recommendations for socks? my feet sweat like crazy, more than normal. Id like some very low because of the shoes since i wear lows.
Find socks with no cotton in them. Moisture-wicking are your new best friend. As i've previously stated, I like Balega and Feetures the best, then Under Armour for more cushioning.

Originally Posted by Crazy EBW

Find socks with no cotton in them. Moisture-wicking are your new best friend. As i've previously stated, I like Balega and Feetures the best, then Under Armour for more cushioning.
never heard of Balega

Ive got the ankle cut nike dri-fit and they are alright but maybe there is a better sock out there?

Originally Posted by Crazy EBW

oh wow...i never even thought of that. under armour huh? their socks are good? my friend is high up there...time to hit him up and get some bulk socks!!! hahaha. it's hard to think of the kobe v's being more comfortable than they already are...i guess that was why i never thought of running the elites with them. i will try the elites with them tomorrow...and then hopefully by next week try those under armour ones....thanks for the heads up. i will let everyone know what i think afterwards...

Originally Posted by GZA73

Looks like I'm finally going to get the aways this weekend. And a whole lot more. Thank you EA for not excluding Kobes!!!! I'm going all in and stock piling as many Kobes as I can.

really?! i might have to txt my friend for some random invite now....
eyes.gif
laugh.gif

i hope there are some chaos' still out there

Back
Top Bottom