OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

Originally Posted by waverder

This October will mark my 10yr anniversary when I first signed up on Niketalk.  Long as I've been a member, I never once posted a picture here on Niketalk but let my first picture post ever be my little collection of KOBE Vs.  Not as big of a collection as some of you guys have but still something.  Much props to Nike for making a great quality shoe. 

Sup GZA and to the rest of the OG NT'ers still around.  WaveRder is still alive!

nice... it doesnt matter that you only have those out of the kobe V... you have the best 3 kobe V's IMO.

Originally Posted by NobleKane

smh.... my size 12 inlines fit better than my size 12.5 aways. bad quality control
i'm confused by this statement...you are saying a 12 fits better than a 12.5 and follow it by saying bad quality control. they are 2 different sizes...why wouldn't they fit different?

blahzee wrote:
1499jco.jpg

These are
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
... I may have to double or triple up on these... more money into the Kobe V gravy train

If possible... Can we get more pics of the CDs please!!! The laces look nice. Funny how that tag string is on the lace. For some reason, the laces look waxed... Meaning a 2nd pair of laces? Hmm

just when it seams like the dust is settling you see pics like these. the draft days are sick because that is a great looking summer shoe. plus it isn't over done very simple. nice to have when a lot of the v's have a pearl finish or metallic sheen...etc. the cd's are game over. i think they are perfect....i am def tripling on those...fireeeeeeeeeeeeee! i don't know why every was hating on the homes...they are clean too...i will wait on those until i can get a deal on them....but i still want them...

Originally Posted by swmlon

blahzee wrote:
1499jco.jpg
These are
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
... I may have to double or triple up on these... more money into the Kobe V gravy train

is that a kobe v in the top right corner. it has the same midsole if you look near the front of the of the shoe, maybe its a hyperize or hyperdunk.

I think that may be the Kobe V M.S. judging from the stiching used instead of flywire. I'm sure there are more knowledgable people on here who can clarify that.

i keep looking at those carpes and damn the are nice. 3 diff colors near the toebox w the same pattern is def a good look

I like the Draft Days but will have to pass cuz they arent different enough from the Draft Day IV to make them worth it. The Homes are fire and a definite x2. Carpes...ehh, they're ok. If they werent Lakers color i wouldnt touch them but since they are purple and gold I'll prolly pick up 1 pair.

Hopefully that version of the carpe diems releases, that other one with the different pattern was not looking good

man i wasnt on NT for a day and this thread jumps up gazillion pages... lol good morning NTers.
cant wait for sat.

CDs lookin really good in that pic. I love the grey tongue and grey heel tab, the texture and clear soles. Can't wait for these.

they look horrible with white socks....I don't understand it...Wade does it all the time...white socks with black shoes....all bad....

the shoes themselves are very nice!

Someone please tell me that the CD's aren't going to be an HOH release? Same for Draft Day. Might be too early to tell I guess, I wouldn't imagine though.

If so, I might have to catch a flight to the closest HOH. It's THAT serious!

Back
Top Bottom