OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

Originally Posted by kobehead

Originally Posted by youngpnoi

I'd love me a Kobe box, but c'mon now, it's too late for that. I'd rather they stick to the plain Nike box now, we have to wait until the VI's for Kobe to get his own damn box, that's not right.
Haha I somewhat agree. Nike please, NO BOX for KOBE!!!
laugh.gif

agree. Nike has dropped A lot of heat in their orange boxes.

why now Nike... why?.... stupid idiots

but wait... where did this info come from?

who cares about a box? would have been nice if they started it during the Kobe 1 or 2 but its too late now and i dont even keep the box after 2 weeks of wearing the shoes. Keep the orange box and keep the prices low.

Not trying to hate but how did this thread go from 5+ pages about SOCKS, to know what seems to look like another 5+ pages about the kobe vii BOX???

Back to the kicks?
smile.gif

USC's + white laces = A MUST

Originally Posted by rayray3thousand

Not trying to hate but how did this thread go from 5+ pages about SOCKS, to know what seems to look like another 5+ pages about the kobe vii BOX???

Back to the kicks?
smile.gif

I second this.

who cares if he gets a box or not? im pretty sure none of us are going to be wearing the box on our feet...its all about whats inside that box....if the shoes are hot then thats all that should matter

Originally Posted by rayray3thousand

Back to the kicks?
smile.gif

+1 I'm rocking my USCs with white laces and they are
pimp.gif

pimp.gif

pimp.gif
 much better than the supplied laces imo

Nice pics of Kobe's game winner a few pages back, but it does not make me like the Homes more.
IMO Inlines > Homes

Can't wait to see the USC and Duke colorway in person......

Back
Top Bottom