OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

smile.gif
smile.gif
abstractability wrote:

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Originally Posted by ebe2023

all these pics of inlines just keep getting better and better. Almost feel like going to buy them right now but there are other things i want before i
will give in. <--- thats what my mind is saying but if i was at the store it may be a different story. lol 

I can't walk into a Footlocker ever, and not come out with nothing.
I can't walk into a mall ever, and not come out with nothing.  That's why I have to have self control and not go into one.....

lmao im having a hard time typing after those comments.
When i go to the mall with my girl, she is always trying to tell me you dont need those or you have those already their just a different color and in my head im sayin "i dont need any pair of shoes i got but i wanted them and thats why i got them." 
smile.gif
 Im about to go to the mall myself in a few wish me luck lol

I thought the Chaos were going to be my only pair of Kobe's, but after seeing NWT's pics of the Inlines...I might have to add another pair.

smile.gif
smile.gif
abstractability wrote:

all these pics of inlines just keep getting better and better. Almost feel like going to buy them right now but there are other things i want before i
will give in. <--- thats what my mind is saying but if i was at the store it may be a different story. lol 

I can't walk into a Footlocker ever, and not come out with nothing.
I can't walk into a mall ever, and not come out with nothing.  That's why I have to have self control and not go into one.....

lmao im having a hard time typing after those comments.
When i go to the mall with my girl, she is always trying to tell me you dont need those or you have those already their just a different color and in my head im sayin "i dont need any pair of shoes i got but i wanted them and thats why i got them." 
smile.gif
 Im about to go to the mall myself in a few wish me luck lol

haha, my ex would say that too.. "you don't really need any more pairs of shoes" and I would jokingly respond "well, I don't really need a GF" she would give me the evil look... maybe that's why we broke up. hahahahah

Originally Posted by abstractability

haha, my ex would say that too.. "you don't really need any more pairs of shoes" and I would jokingly respond "well, I don't really need a GF" she would give me the evil look... maybe that's why we broke up. hahahahah

Oh no you didn't. 
laugh.gif

Damn!

Sounds like a true sneakerhead speaking there.  

So if we combine the 2 zkv threads there is like 800 pgs and the shoe has been out for a little over 2 months...crazy

I just called HOH NY and the girl told me the 17th for dukes. That makes me happy, cause itll be an easier buy now.

Originally Posted by trunkz550

So if we combine the 2 zkv threads there is like 800 pgs and the shoe has been out for a little over 2 months...crazy

this shoe is that serious G. 50 pages of nikeid, 90pages of the first og Kobe v thread, 700 of the one that got locked, and this one... And only 2months.... It's a smash.

^Yes sir, I'm waiting for my DK's to come in and I'll post some pics. Thus far I have the Chaos, ASG, and DK's. Wanted BL's but good luck on that one, lol

Originally Posted by never wear them

FB23 is a baller that's why...

Edwin:   May I call you Edwin? 
laugh.gif

I'm far from it, I just can't help myself, that's why I stay away from the malls when I can.   I feel guilty every time I splurge on things for myself, don't know why.

GF:  "Let's go to the mall"
Me:  "Um, I don't feel good, I think I'll stay home today."

grin.gif

laugh.gif
Im actually the one asking my girl to go to the Beverly center.... It's like a routine. HOH first... Then whatever stores she wants to go on the first floor... Then 2nd level.... I'm like...
frown.gif
(waiting for the 3rd level) and after 2nd level... I throw the bags at her and go straight to sheiks!!!! Hahaha. Then I run back to her and ask her where is she gon' be at.

You can't think that way buddy. You gotta find that swagger in you. You can do it buddy. Jesus loves you no matter what.
Haha, nah it's just that I think I would get more out of the shoe if I wore it for basketball/performance. I can't justify a $130 casual/walking shoe. Then, when they get beat, I can wear them outdoors. You got 4+ pairs of DKs so you don't even gotta worry about scuffing up your kicks!

And FrenchBlue23, I guess you're right. But only Jordans I wear casually are XIs.

current state of my ZKVs.  Absolutely love this shoe...waiting on BLs and Aces in the mail.  Aways, another pair of inlines, and possibly Dukes in the immediate future.  DKs are still being hunted down.
My attempt at pics from the Droid Cam...

384114190.jpg

384114197.jpg

384114193.jpg

laugh.gif
Im actually the one asking my girl to go to the Beverly center.... It's like a routine. HOH first... Then whatever stores she wants to go on the first floor... Then 2nd level.... I'm like...
frown.gif
(waiting for the 3rd level) and after 2nd level... I throw the bags at her and go straight to sheiks!!!! Hahaha. Then I run back to her and ask her where is she gon' be at.

Bwooohaha.  That's funny, because we are all victims of this.

I don't like to abandon her though, only when I have to, when we pass a shoe store, she looks at me, and asks:  "You want to go in?" 
laugh.gif

Life is great huh? 
pimp.gif

You gotta find the right one.

lil late on the convo, but I like the CD IV over all other IVs and V's. Like nwt said, they're two totally different shoes. The CD V's shouldn't even have that name, they should stand on their own. imo
I think they're gonna look crazy in person

Originally Posted by KG21

You can't think that way buddy. You gotta find that swagger in you. You can do it buddy. Jesus loves you no matter what.
Haha, nah it's just that I think I would get more out of the shoe if I wore it for basketball/performance. I can't justify a $130 casual/walking shoe. Then, when they get beat, I can wear them outdoors. You got 4+ pairs of DKs so you don't even gotta worry about scuffing up your kicks!

And FrenchBlue23, I guess you're right. But only Jordans I wear casually are XIs.

I was just messin. But I get what your saying. I got 12 pairs and 4 of em gets lots of play. I love this shoe too much. Almost more than the 2k4 and the zk2s. It's that serious to me.

my favorite of all so far are the chaos...funny cuz I turned my back on them early just to come back to them with nothing but apologies for sleeping on them..lol.

I think the aces are right on deck after them in my book.

I like the dk's too but I donlt usually like black shoes as much as white based ones unless they are dressy sneakers to wear to the club...i dunno why

I'm passing on the USC due to work. oh well. I'm going in for the Duke though. Watching the Duke vs. Virginia right now and they are wearing the shoes. looking good. NWT, I know how it goes also in BevHills. That third floor for my wife is killer...

laugh.gif
frown.gif

I don't like to abandon her though, only when I have to, when we pass a shoe store, she looks at me, and asks:  "You want to go in?" 
laugh.gif

Life is great huh? 
pimp.gif

Sure is man.... Sure is. Thanks to God and Kobe (black Jesus)

These fit true to size, right? And what do you guys do to afford all these shoes? damnnnnn.

laugh.gif
frown.gif

laugh.gif

Life is great huh? 
pimp.gif

Sure is man.... Sure is. Thanks to God and Kobe (black Jesus)
Damn.. yall are lucky then.. I still have yet to find the right one...

Originally Posted by trunkz550

this shoe is that serious G. 50 pages of nikeid, 90pages of the first og Kobe v thread, 700 of the one that got locked, and this one... And only 2months.... It's a smash.
dont know which will be larger..... # of CW releases or # pages in this thread...  too many CWs I just can't control myself again.....

I already have too many....smh

Back
Top Bottom