OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

To be honest Adrian.... I'd like to say that I found the right one.... But I can honestly say that I molded her into what she is today (except for her degrees lol) ... She makes a lot of guap now.... And that's bc I pushed her to the limit. She didn't like it then, but she ain't b****in now.

So my message is.... Find yourself a pretty girl... And mess with her brain.

Originally Posted by jmizzo

Originally Posted by never wear them

Originally Posted by trunkz550

So if we combine the 2 zkv threads there is like 800 pgs and the shoe has been out for a little over 2 months...crazy

this shoe is that serious G. 50 pages of nikeid, 90pages of the first og Kobe v thread, 700 of the one that got locked, and this one... And only 2months.... It's a smash.
dont know which will be larger..... # of CW releases or # pages in this thread...  too many CWs I just can't control myself again.....

I already have too many....smh

Didn't you have like 30 colorways John. You were a beast with the ZK4s

lol.. I know we need to change the subject.... This is too mushy for me and not at all related to Kobe V.

Anyways, there are absolutely no Chaos in all the OC Footlockers... I was checkin for a fellow NT'er and t'he only sizes are 8 and 8.5....

Originally Posted by abstractability

haha, my ex would say that too.. "you don't really need any more pairs of shoes" and I would jokingly respond "well, I don't really need a GF" she would give me the evil look... maybe that's why we broke up. hahahahah

^
laugh.gif
don't hate ricky.

Originally Posted by abstractability

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

laugh.gif
Im actually the one asking my girl to go to the Beverly center.... It's like a routine. HOH first... Then whatever stores she wants to go on the first floor... Then 2nd level.... I'm like...
frown.gif
(waiting for the 3rd level) and after 2nd level... I throw the bags at her and go straight to sheiks!!!! Hahaha. Then I run back to her and ask her where is she gon' be at.

Bwooohaha.  That's funny, because we are all victims of this.

I don't like to abandon her though, only when I have to, when we pass a shoe store, she looks at me, and asks:  "You want to go in?" 
laugh.gif

Life is great huh? 
pimp.gif

You gotta find the right one.

Sure is man.... Sure is. Thanks to God and Kobe (black Jesus)
Damn.. yall are lucky then.. I still have yet to find the right one...

yeah my girl is a trip because she told me the other day i dont need the lebron dunkmans but this morning she was like i called HoH for you and no luck though. She pulled the you dont need those when i was searching for DKs and a week later tells me she will give me money if i find them. I guess she already knows if i want them im getting them and does the rest because she is the one. <sounding like a cake lol
Enough of this though back to the topic  ZOOM KOBE V THREAD. I want real pics of blackouts!

anybody ever hear of instant messenger? personal email? or even PMs? hell, go to a bar and talk about this chick business over a couple brews.

Originally Posted by DownyBoy

anybody ever hear of instant messenger? personal email? or even PMs? hell, go to a bar and talk about this chick business over a couple brews.
lol, a little harsh, but funny, yeah i was wondering if I was on the wrong site, starting to sound like cupid.com or something.

Anyways, I am not feeling these dukes or usc's, gotta save up some money for the carpe's and draft day's.

hey, i think its great that you guys are all pals and talk about stuff like that, but this thread gets cluttered enough as is. no need for needless banter. just get everyone's email, and just get an email chain going about whatever. i do this with a bunch of my old college buddies.

hey, i think its great that you guys are all pals and talk about stuff like that, but this thread gets cluttered enough as is. no need for needless banter. just get everyone's email, and just get an email chain going about whatever. i do this with a bunch of my old college buddies.

Qft.  Its entertaining and all, but then people wonder why the thread jumps 5 pages a day when no new info has come out.

wink.gif
UrN0tLike wrote:

Qft.  Its entertaining and all, but then people wonder why the thread jumps 5 pages a day when no new info has come out.
as entertaining as it was i apologize to. Sorry if i made anyone read an extra useless page in this thread. that was not my intention. back to this shoe

wink.gif

roll.gif

came back home to two pairs of bruce lee's.
pimp.gif
. by far the best colorway so far.

Got rid of all 3 pairs of my Bruce Lees.. I love them but they are slightly overrated...

DKs are also by far my favorite colorway.. Only pair out of all the shoes I have that I have doubles of.
pimp.gif

Are there any sites that still sell BL's or DK's? Or are they just on eBay, craigslist, etc?

Originally Posted by youngpnoi

Are there any sites that still sell BL's or DK's? Or are they just on eBay, craigslist, etc?
Pretty much, ebay and craigslist.

Websites are gonna charge you a lot more. 

Originally Posted by j3d10

Originally Posted by kob8

j3d10 wrote:

not so soon please!!! the wallet is hurting...carpes!

Am I the only one that thinks that....Kobe IV CDs > Kobe V CDs

and it's not even close IMO.....

your not just being bias because you copped 2 CDIV's right? hehe....dont sleep tomorrow HOHLA lets go...USC!
Nope.  I copped because they look good. LOL

I remember when they first came out and I passed on them.  It wasn't til later I wanted them....

We will be in LA around 10ish.  Wanna meet up?

Back
Top Bottom