OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

Great photo right here...
4426611006_6f2b5695f2.jpg

Man much respect to this thread I love coming here and checking out all the pics and info but can yall chill with the hype though??? lol I swear people who post on this forum own 1/2 of all the nike Kobe merchandise in production! Save some for the little people, stuggling college student tryna scrape dough so I can get a couple pairs and by the time i come up with the dough.. the kicks are gone!
smh.gif

Originally Posted by never wear them

Originally Posted by jmizzo

Originally Posted by never wear them

Originally Posted by trunkz550

So if we combine the 2 zkv threads there is like 800 pgs and the shoe has been out for a little over 2 months...crazy

this shoe is that serious G. 50 pages of nikeid, 90pages of the first og Kobe v thread, 700 of the one that got locked, and this one... And only 2months.... It's a smash.
dont know which will be larger..... # of CW releases or # pages in this thread...  too many CWs I just can't control myself again.....

I already have too many....smh

Didn't you have like 30 colorways John. You were a beast with the ZK4s
I had a ton, then settled on keeping 13.....

on the Vs I already have the Chaos, aways, BLs, DKs, ASG x 2, Aces x 2....and the USCs should be secured....I have a PROBLEM....

Originally Posted by kob8

j3d10 wrote:

kob8 wrote:

j3d10 wrote:

not so soon please!!! the wallet is hurting...carpes!

Am I the only one that thinks that....Kobe IV CDs > Kobe V CDs

and it's not even close IMO.....

your not just being bias because you copped 2 CDIV's right? hehe....dont sleep tomorrow HOHLA lets go...USC!
Nope.  I copped because they look good. LOL

I remember when they first came out and I passed on them.  It wasn't til later I wanted them....

We will be in LA around 10ish.  Wanna meet up?

Yeah man, then i can show you the SC's in person...haha

Fyi fellas....HOHLA opening 7am tomorrow, see you guys there

So after ordering my Away's yesterday from FL, they called me today to tell me they wouldn't be able to fulfill the order due to them not being available.

BUT there's a FL 3 hours away from me that does have them that isn't a part of their send-sale program or whatever so they wouldn't ship. LAME.

Got my buddy who lives there to pick them up for me. HYPE!

Moral of the story: I got my Away's in my natural size 13.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Can't wait to see them next weekend. Never thought I would have so much trouble getting them.

Question, when HOH LA opens at 7am, and finishes selling  the shoes, do they stay open like normal, or do they close the doors, and re-open at normal time?

I like them a lot. This is what I'm talking about with making different colorways and not trying to copy the colors of last years MLKs. MLK IVs were way tight, but these are pretty nice too.

Originally Posted by buffguy

What time is HOHLA opening tomorrow?

4pm

I really like the sole on those MLKs...I like the red accents as well. Just not sure about all the silver....

Originally Posted by khoshabasfinest23

Damn the mlk V are so hard. Way better than the Aston Martin ones
i agree. i don't even like the MLK's V's....but they are definitely better than aston martin's.

Originally Posted by s dubl

4pm
LOL! 
roll.gif

I just got back from HOHLA.  Ordered me another pair of "ALL STAR's"  Got a $10 off coupon, turned around and copped another pair of Inlines... Man I just got paid too... there goes a nice chunk of my check. 
eek.gif

Originally Posted by haza12d

Originally Posted by s dubl

4pm
LOL! 
roll.gif

I just got back from HOHLA.  Ordered me another pair of "ALL STAR's"  Got a $10 off coupon, turned around and copped another pair of Inlines... Man I just got paid too... there goes a nice chunk of my check. 
eek.gif
How the hell?
laugh.gif

Dunno, the girl at the register just gave it to me.  $10 off your next purchase of $50 or more.  The Chaos were excluded but not the Inlines... it's quite alright since I already have 2 pairs of Chaos.
I also asked about the release date for the Duke's... seems like NO ONE in the store can tell me anything.  Even the manager said that they don't have any information... "Possibly the 20th" he said to me.  Weird... hope the Duke's don't get leaked out like the DK's... I'll be in the area tonight... gonna swing by just to be sure. 

Originally Posted by haza12d

LOL! 
roll.gif

eek.gif
I received a $20 coupon from them the last time I shopped there.

Kobe's dad is applying for the University of Hawaii Basketball team. I hope he gets the job (for the pure purposes of having PE Hawaii Kobes that I can actually get my hands on)

Back
Top Bottom