OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

Walk into any Shiekh and stok locate. I went into one Sunday and they stock located my size and will be shipped to that store this week...

Originally Posted by AIR J XIII

Take this INFO for what its worth...

via sourceforyou from that other forum:

Hello everybody, the source for you is back and I'm here to inform you that Eastbay and NDC WILL be reicieveing a restock of the 5rings on Tuesday
. Ever since I've been on this site I have provide the most up to date information on the Kobe Vs, with Big Stages, and with the 5rings. Always here to help.

Unfortunately, this information is false.  We are not receiving a restock on the 5 Rings. 
30t6p3b.gif

EastbayRep - Ray

Originally Posted by dmxgod

Originally Posted by never wear them

Originally Posted by dmxgod

Wow..i just got my 5 ring kobe V's in the mail today..

I am impressed..they are my favorite Kobe V yet..i think they top the Dark Knights which use to b my top Kobe V..
Right?.... Something about the 5rings man. I don't wanna admit it but they might just be my favorite ones or officially 2nd now.
I was like..wow
pimp.gif
when i first opened the box..

Great pick-up..and an instant classic colorway..

i bashed these shoes at first but then i saw them in person.  definitely a classic colorway.  the yellow hits on the toebox really bring out the design of the shoe.  this is a must have kobe 5.  plus, this is a "history" shoe.  i only have 2 now...these and the dark knights.
smokin.gif

i called shiekhs 3xs. first they said yes they have some but theyre in cali, so i need to call when they open in the westcoast to order them. called again and they said theyd let the original assoc. i spoke with call me back and that he was busy. called an hour later and now they said they were busy and will call me later "if" they can order. should i just go up there? its somewhat of a drive

Originally Posted by gzagenius

i called shiekhs 3xs. first they said yes they have some but theyre in cali, so i need to call when they open in the westcoast to order them. called again and they said theyd let the original assoc. i spoke with call me back and that he was busy. called an hour later and now they said they were busy and will call me later "if" they can order. should i just go up there? its somewhat of a drive

How long of a drive is it?  

Shiekh doesn't do phone orders from my understanding, so you would have to go in person.

yea ima have to go up there, i was cool with going down there to order if i was sure they had my sz in stock somewhere. now im going to have to bite the bullet and also go out in crappy weather. ugggh

You can try as many variations of Flat laces on the V's, and in the end, they will still not go well with the shoe.

Flat laces on this shoe look terrible, in my honest opinion. 

so i went to shiekh shoes, they found some in las vegas and are shipping on the 5th. i wanted to make sure he had the right shoe that i was looking for and he just kept saying "ya". i got the shiekh sku(79-449) and when i go to the website it pulls up a kobe v color- purple but no picture. on the reciept it shows Z KOBE V MD 10.5, god i hope he ordered the right ones.

keep the OG laces

gzagenius- glad your getting your pair

Did NDC restock today? i checked but didnt see them.

Originally Posted by gzagenius

so i went to shiekh shoes, they found some in las vegas and are shipping on the 5th. i wanted to make sure he had the right shoe that i was looking for and he just kept saying "ya". i got the shiekh sku(79-449) and when i go to the website it pulls up a kobe v color- purple but no picture. on the reciept it shows Z KOBE V MD 10.5, god i hope he ordered the right ones.

Same thing happened to me. On my receipt, it says MD. I'm picking them up right now. That's quick since I placed the order on Sunday...

"Brother J....says YUCK!"........[emoji]169[/emoji] To The East Blackwards.....sissssssy.

wondering if my V rings are ever gonna show an update on the UPS shipping site....

went to footaction and saw CHAOS Kobe Vs at $80!"?!?!! only a 8.5 left, might go back and cop... if anyone see anything from 11-12 lmk, one store had a 11 but when we called they were out
frown.gif

Back
Top Bottom