OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

Originally Posted by Blue0230

Originally Posted by iLLGT2

Wore my 5rings for the first time today, man I really do love them as well... A bunch of us didn't realize until we saw them in person, but they sure are strikingly gorgeous IMO.. Here's a pic without/with flash, and then my Ink's in which I wore to the gym... As soon as I get my Away BS, and then my Da Vinci's in which I sourced, i'll be taking a nice group photo
smile.gif
The Inks are definitely more "rockable" when it comes to casual wear.
The 5-Rings are great for summer-wear, with shorts and a colorful tee... but with jeans and a polo, not so much, IMHO.
Ehh I guess... I'm not a product of overdoing the matching head to toe.. But coincidentally, the jeans I wore with them today (not in the picture, I just threw the rings on for the pic) my True's had yellow stitch at the bottom cuff, and I wore a simple yellow polo hooded zip up, didn't look too bad
roll.gif

Pickups in the past week.  Some expected, some not... Sometimes you just have to be lucky.. And thanks to all who helped me out.. you guys know who you are.
pimp.gif

5141588545_5b1c799b54_b.jpg

Thank God no new releases until the ZKVIs.  I'm officially done w/ the Vs...

nice pickups adrian!! especially those 5 rings! 
wink.gif

you didnt tell me you picked up those other kobes (well i knew of the inks and 5 rings of course) but not the others...nice nice pickups

That is BS from the Shiekh in Santa Ana. I just walked into a local Shiekh and asked to locate one. He found my size from NorCal and just picked them up today...

Which Shiekhs in Norcal? What's good on that Away BS, you gonna keep them or what?

Thanks Drew. Good seeing you earlier. We gotta plan that SoCal NT bball game soon, and NO, I'm not betting any of my shoes.... smh

Originally Posted by abstractability

Thanks Drew. Good seeing you earlier. We gotta plan that SoCal NT bball game soon, and NO, I'm not betting any of my shoes.... smh

DAMN!!!! 
roll.gif
so you'll just give them to me because im such a nice guy???? common i had to sit in traffic to go back to the valley after personally delivering to you! no gas charge or fees!! LOL jk jk!! glad i could help. now you owe me 2!! jk sort of!! you better get me if i need help.  haha

Those Kobe Two were so uncomfortable and of course hideous. I bought a pair too smh what was I thinking. haha I hope Nike doesn't put out anything like that for him.

Originally Posted by thapointguy

Those Kobe Two were so uncomfortable and of course hideous. I bought a pair too smh what was I thinking. haha I hope Nike doesn't put out anything like that for him.
Something worst from Nike ... Kobe VI
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

nike-zoom-kobe-vi-concord-02.jpg

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

i already know im gonna cop a pair just b/c they are kobs sig shoe. if it werent for that, i wouldnt touch those attrocities.

Yeah I am glad I aint feelin those first couple colorways of the VI. I am sure they will drop some good colors but so far I am good.

adrian.....nice pickups! if you ever figure out a way to take the insoles out of those orca II's, PM me because they are so uncomfortable.

marley, same here...i'm actually happy i only like 1/2 colorways so far
laugh.gif
..that gives me time to get a couple V's that i slept on
tired.gif

FIIIIINNNNAAAALLLLY IN HAND!

Awesome re-cap on the vault tag, 10 years from now I'll be able to tell what all of the stats really meant.

And the flat black base with the glossy skin is the part of the shoe I underestimated in photos.  Until you're holding them in your hand the flat base really gets lost, the V model has been a real hit, but the Aways are classics when compared to anything else Nike has done...period!

And yes, I overpaid but when they look this good who cares? 
J.

Originally Posted by m23airj0rdan23j

. i went to the one in main place mall in santa ana asked the guy to stock locate and said he could not do it...

did they have the USA's for $80 at the main place mall?

Originally Posted by Wyse23

I hope Kobe wears the 5 Rings some more this season, but I doubt he will. They look so sweet on the court.

Any place other than ndc have the home del sols yet? I haven't seen them at local footlockers yet, and there not on Eastbay. Anyone remember hearing if Eastbay is getting them?
We are currently not expecting to receive any shipments in for the Home Del Sols.  If any new information comes up saying otherwise, I will post an update.

EastbayRep - Ray

Originally Posted by blackcat23mj

haha it was good chatting with you adrian earlier...zot zot..when my stupid elbow heals we'll go shoot it up
did you really just say that?......daaaaaayum! you should be embarassed by your actions UofChineseImmigrants......

Back
Top Bottom