OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

Originally Posted by GZA73

I like them too. Looks like Destros head though.

roll.gif

Originally Posted by thethrill909

Damn, nobody seems to know the exact release date of the Dukes... wish HOH's would get a definite date!
I called HOHLA and HOHNY and both said Wednesday the 17th......not sure how reliable that info is tho.

ChoSTARR- I just called HOH Cherry Hill and the chick gave me an attitude and then some when i asked about them lol... i asked if she could ask the manager since she told me she didnt know anything about them and shes like no i cant... %$@ type of BS is that? lol

Originally Posted by thethrill909

^^ Glad SOME HOH's can tell you when they are releasing, Cherry Hill on the phone dont tell you anything! smh

Yeah man thats wack! which is why i never called them. HOHLA and HOHNY seem to be reliable....

I asked them if they got both shipments of the USC's and Duke's and the girl said, I can't tell you. I was like %!+! they act like its top secret govt. info or something....like we going to rob them...SMH

For those interested in the Aston Martin Vs, here's some pics

p1070142.jpg

p1070143.jpg

p1070144.jpg

p1070145.jpg

p1070146.jpg

p1070148.jpg

p1070147y.jpg

p1070149.jpg

p1070150q.jpg

Pics via sneakernews.com

The only thing I like is the off white perforated lining, and the black/off white mesh on the back.  Other than that, easy PASS.  I'd rather have them release the MLKs instead.

i was hoh houston today and thy had the usc and the dukes. the manager was helping me out and he said the dukes release 3/17/10. usc's def drop this saturday. also i think the as v's look nice, hope to cop a pack.

Originally Posted by NobleKane

did they make inlines in big kid sizes?

Bro, this is what I noticed...

the "HOMES" dropped in Kids sizes, not adult.

Inlines, Adult sizes, not kids.

I'm assuming soon they will.

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Originally Posted by buffguy

What time is HOHLA opening tomorrow?

Are you serious? 
laugh.gif

It was posted in the last page.

Dammit, trying to catch up with all the readings from previous pages, figured I ask it because I didn't see anyone post it 5 pages back.

I love these shoes, and I'm a fan of Kobe's, but I think trying to get EVERY pair is pointless... alot of them are ugly.

Back
Top Bottom