OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

My local hs is having a McDonald's Tournament. Tomorrow night they are suppose to be giving away a pair of Kobe game worn shoes from the finals last year against the Celtics. They are autograph by him and Josh Powell. They are giving ppl tickets today and tomorrow as they buy the day pass. Well there hasn't even been two hundred to show up on the past two days. I might luck up and win them. I was curious what V's he wore during the Finals last year?

Originally Posted by mjvc

My local hs is having a McDonald's Tournament. Tomorrow night they are suppose to be giving away a pair of Kobe game worn shoes from the finals last year against the Celtics. They are autograph by him and Josh Powell. They are giving ppl tickets today and tomorrow as they buy the day pass. Well there hasn't even been two hundred to show up on the past two days. I might luck up and win them. I was curious what V's he wore during the Finals last year?
Um....the Finals edition. Do a google search for "ZKV BIG STAGES".

The back two pairs from my avy...

Oh cool.. Thanks.. I didn't know as I don't keep up with Kobe's shoes. If I by a miracle chance win I'll post pics.

Originally Posted by al3x89

my black/white TB's came.. finally

love them
pimp.gif

photool.jpg

beautiful!!!
still waiting on my pair... hope they will be here soon~

they are plain and beautiful

just saw a pair of sz11 blk/white TB on ebay up for grab for only 89.99

a head up to the ppl r interested~

Originally Posted by XanGelicO

I think I'll jump on that and give it t to my cousin for his birthday

Wore these to work today.......these have been thru hell and back. more than my DKs.....It's amazing how well this shoe holds up.....gave them a quick clean and they look damn near new

My favorite of the V's

Originally Posted by iUsedToLoveHER

Wore these to work today.......these have been thru hell and back. more than my DKs.....It's amazing how well this shoe holds up.....gave them a quick clean and they look damn near new

My favorite of the V's

And that's the #1 thing about this shoe to me, is durability.  This shoe outperforms on the court and off it. 

I got my third pair of Chaos Vs in today..

By far my favorite V. $147 shipped off the bay.

I have a balled in pair and two DS pairs.

The pair I play in still looks amazing.. I'm in awe.

Originally Posted by ShoeConnoisseur09

I got my third pair of Chaos Vs in today..

By far my favorite V. $147 shipped off the bay.

I have a balled in pair and two DS pairs.

The pair I play in still looks amazing.. I'm in awe.
If it wasn't for my little bro ballin' in them, my pair would look flawless too.

Should've bought more V's. One of the comfiest shoes i've played in.
pimp.gif

Here are pics of the shoes that were gave away tonight. I think they are just some Josh Powell game worn shoes. I don't know.

32b35849e816c1263dc13ad68e0671ee1f7e203.jpg

813350a9e250c6ca3f753810853763658417d20.jpg

59715fe4c03d3c831cf61e798164d7868944d00.jpg

Originally Posted by Mister Friendly

Originally Posted by XanGelicO

I think I'll jump on that and give it t to my cousin for his birthday
I was wondering where that pair went 
nerd.gif

Saw them late last night and thought I'd sleep on it instead of pulling the trigger right away 
grin.gif

NTSM has all Vs marked down (Home Del Sols, Inks, Wolf Greys, TBs) to 75-80. Said they had a pretty good stock of all colors.

Don't know if it's been posted yet. NDC is having 25% of clearance stuff, Code RUNPRERUN. If anybody wants Inks, China's or Wolfs, they'll be $74.98 each after discount.

Originally Posted by s dubl

NTSM has all Vs marked down (Home Del Sols, Inks, Wolf Greys, TBs) to 75-80. Said they had a pretty good stock of all colors.

home del sol? is that white/yellow/black Vs? Ive been on the hunt for those for  months now. 

Originally Posted by mjvc

Here are pics of the shoes that were gave away tonight. I think they are just some Josh Powell game worn shoes. I don't know
59715fe4c03d3c831cf61e798164d7868944d00.jpg
This MLK looks really 
pimp.gif
. Whose signature is this?

Originally Posted by NomadicSole21

^yea they are indeed that colorway.
Nice to see the price reductions on the 5s, can't wait to scoop whats remaining.
i really need these in a 10.5 can anyone help me out?

Now that the V is done, I was pondering...

We all know the IV is an all-time classic amongst basketball kicks and set the precedent for the V.

So I pose this question, is the V a classic? and where do they rank in the Zoom Kobe family?

as for performance, V > IV (can't even argue because zoom > lunar in the forefoot)

but looks, i think the IV's look way better.
so the V's will be classics for sure. plus he won a ring in them as well.

Originally Posted by K23J

Originally Posted by NomadicSole21

^yea they are indeed that colorway.
Nice to see the price reductions on the 5s, can't wait to scoop whats remaining.
i really need these in a 10.5 can anyone help me out?

Call them they do phone orders

I liked the 5's but I wasn't in love with them like I was the 4's. I think they could have released so better cw's but may have been limited by the material, not sure tho. The 5's def are a classic tho especially the DK's, BL,s Chaos, 2k10's, & BS's.

Overall here's where they rank for me: ZK4>>>ZK5>ZK1>ZK3>ZK2

I will say that my rankings change if you base them purely on the best cw's released in the ZK line. Carpe's, Orcas, USA zk1, zk3 aces shut the game down for me.

Back
Top Bottom