OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

Originally Posted by DLEE2703

Originally Posted by K23J

Originally Posted by NomadicSole21

^yea they are indeed that colorway.
Nice to see the price reductions on the 5s, can't wait to scoop whats remaining.
i really need these in a 10.5 can anyone help me out?

Call them they do phone orders

i would, but im in afghanistan right now 

Originally Posted by trunkz550

I liked the 5's but I wasn't in love with them like I was the 4's. I think they could have released so better cw's but may have been limited by the material, not sure tho. The 5's def are a classic tho especially the DK's, BL,s Chaos, 2k10's, & BS's.

Overall here's where they rank for me: ZK4>>>ZK5>ZK1>ZK3>ZK2

I will say that my rankings change if you base them purely on the best cw's released in the ZK line. Carpe's, Orcas, USA zk1, zk3 aces shut the game down for me.
You love the IV's more than anyone else I've seen. lol  I think you could keep the IV thread running singlehandedly.

If I had to base on performance: ZKV, ZKVI, ZKIII (traction was the downfall), ZKIV (was never really a fan of the lunar feel), ZKI (AMAZING outdoor shoe), ZKII

On pure looks: ZKV, ZKIII, ZKVI, ZKIV, ZKI, ZKII

So for me the V has been the best from the entire sig line.

Endin the year wearin my favorite shoe of the year. DKs. Or my ny ids
Or BS aways! Decisions.... Smh. The 5s took over this year.

endin the year with my favorite shoe of the year.

Guess jacket and jeans and gap shirt.

5310717651_c88abb30ac_z.jpg

dope gucci dunks and blazers!

happy new years NT.

Originally Posted by never wear them

Endin the year wearin my favorite shoe of the year. DKs. Or my ny ids
Or BS aways! Decisions.... Smh. The 5s took over this year.

just wear one BS and one DK or one ID on each foot!

Regret not scooping up DK's in Hong Kong. Basically a GR over there. I was just salty that they didn't have my size over there 
mad.gif

looking at all the DKs... made me feel so bad tht i didnt pick up a pair...

but i have 5 pairs of Vs, the most pairs out of all Kobe line thus far... i think i have enough in quantities...

MLK still the best colorway out of all the Kobe Vs existed, it is ashamed that Nike didn't release any of them to the public... really ashamed, otherwise i can take tht over any of other color~ or i should say any of other shoes

Chaos is the most under-rated shoes in my head, i thought they looked hideous at first... but after 8 months, i love it so much now... so weird

Chaos come into second best colorway in kobe Vs

and then a lot of others can be at third place together

Kobe Vs is a very nicely done shoes by Nike, no doubt it is a classic~ almost every single colorway come out nice~ lots of beautiful IDs by fellow sneaker lovers~ performance-wise, didnt wear Vs to ball, can't judge
looking-wise, definitely more classic than the IVs! the slick and stylish looking like a exotic car... the metallic color upper finish... omg~ i just can't stop my compliment on these
I meant the IVs r not a bad design at all, it looked real good too~ but long term, the Vs just took over IVs place in my head
VIs r nice too, unique looking... but only limited to the official releases colorway by far~ and it stuns me when i first saw it, after i have it, i think they are ok(maybe they looked thicker and higher ahtn the Vs?) i had the Vs for a long time, but i found my love grow more n more~ they are just too nice~
and by the way, the VIs IDs are pretty bad~ don't know if caused by the color options? or caused by the materials... i just don't even see a pair of decent IDs out there, they all looked...hmm not good
But i see lots of nice Vs IDs out there

i used to rock the blackouts with the Nike Aids campaign red laces...
but recently bought some electric green kobe V gears

want some kobe shoes to match... so i came up this

this is the closest color laces i can find, electric green? the light on roof make it looked whiter, it should be more greenish...

i think they are just a lil bit too fat~ original shoe laces with thinner shape looked better

give me some thoughts, guys.

Thanks!

80825f5e2e4c27a313a49ca942a8d1db3ea7cb6.jpg

aff150e3477615455ba82a0f005ee6c893ed765.jpg

6eb35f1fe37a471375ad1d264313e77ba5c2933.jpg

be13534fe25442e37cd11c56449caa893092607.jpg

7ab253fef247972812840f86f849cd8a9461a72.jpg

I think both look bad but we obviously have different taste since you love the MLK's & the Chaos while I think those are two of the worst CW's...lol

Originally Posted by Mugen EP

I think both look bad but we obviously have different taste since you love the MLK's & the Chaos while I think those are two of the worst CW's...lol

haha~ yea, i think we have different taste then
i just want those to match my blk/electric green kobe gears... plus i just bought a pair of blk/white TB, i have two pairs of Kobe Vs almost looked the exactly same except the swoosh..

so i think can do something different on my blackout

at first i thought chaos was hideous too... but after half year of them released, i start liking them a lot somehow~ and i finally got my pair last month~ they are so nice, i like them more n more

i worn them now, they now become top 5 kobe Vs colorway of all the colorway they released, in my head.

maybe u will change yr mind one day too~

hahahaha

I learned to love the chaos myself. I wasn't feeling the laces so I swapped it with white ones. I'm glad I was able to cop the DKs from a member. If only I can find the away big stages.
mad.gif

Originally Posted by thapointguy

I learned to love the chaos myself. I wasn't feeling the laces so I swapped it with white ones. I'm glad I was able to cop the DKs from a member. If only I can find the away big stages.
mad.gif

any bs's...
eyes.gif

whats up guys can someone please post a pic of the 2k10's im not really sure which one they are. thanks in advance.

Originally Posted by Lex Venture

whats up guys can someone please post a pic of the 2k10's im not really sure which one they are. thanks in advance.
It's on page 1 below the Chaos.

Back
Top Bottom