OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

Originally Posted by GZA73

I didn't know Never Wear Them, Edwin was from Texas. chec k out ebay item 260716613507

Before I knew who NWT was, I would see people posting Craigslist ads in my area using his pics.

I didn't know Never Wear Them, Edwin was from Texas. chec k out ebay item 260716613507
[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] [/font]
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by playaproved

GZA73 said:

Before I knew who NWT was, I would see people posting Craigslist ads in my area using his pics.

I had my pisc stolen and used on eBay and CL also. smh!

The "never wear them" watermark proves that the pictures are indeed mine and what you see is what you are going to get.
laugh.gif
 SMH

Originally Posted by Wayne141

Originally Posted by XanGelicO

personally think the GR US CW looked better than the UWR, maybe becuz im not a big fan of laser graphiced shoes...

the only pairs i still feel salty are the lower merion and DK... they are so dam nice... Kobe VIs with those colorway should no way to compete with Kobe Vs ( even though the VIs with those colorways are not out yet, but i imagined it)
i sold my lower merion not long ago... so regretted... oh man...

can someone school me about the da vinci? i missed out on the post when they released, i had totally no idea why they called it da vinci, when and where they released... whts the theme?!
thanks in advance
The Da Vinci's released sometime in early March I remember at the Montalban Theater, and there were only 17 pairs raffled off, which makes it the rarest publicly released Kobe V colorway. If you remember from a few years back, there was a Kobe III commercial (here's the link: ) that featured Kobe dressed up like Da Vinci, which is probably where the idea for these came from. Colorwise, if you look at a picture of the Mona Lisa, which is Da Vinci's most famous painting, there is a mix of yellow, greens, and blacks, so if I had to guess, that's where the inspiration for the colorway came from. There was never any really official word, but that was the best guess at the time.

thanks a lot for the details information...
good to know that!

Originally Posted by imthefranchise

personally think the GR US CW looked better than the UWR, maybe becuz im not a big fan of laser graphiced shoes...

the only pairs i still feel salty are the lower merion and DK... they are so dam nice... Kobe VIs with those colorway should no way to compete with Kobe Vs ( even though the VIs with those colorways are not out yet, but i imagined it)

can someone school me about the da vinci? i missed out on the post when they released, i had totally no idea why they called it da vinci, when and where they released... whts the theme?!
thanks in advance
The Da Vinci's released sometime in early March I remember at the Montalban Theater, and there were only 17 pairs raffled off, which makes it the rarest publicly released Kobe V colorway. If you remember from a few years back, there was a Kobe III commercial (here's the link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vz05yun9100) that featured Kobe dressed up like Da Vinci, which is probably where the idea for these came from. Colorwise, if you look at a picture of the Mona Lisa, which is Da Vinci's most famous painting, there is a mix of yellow, greens, and blacks, so if I had to guess, that's where the inspiration for the colorway came from. There was never any really official word, but that was the best guess at the time.
Friend snapped a pic of Kobe wearing Da Vinci's working out:

IIRC, this was taken before game 5 of the western conference finals last year

is that my school gym irvine recreation center?

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
hope no one in here actually buys any listings with my pics

I'm in Los Angeles btw just to clear my name... Smh, and you will NEVER see a For Sale signature or eBay listings from me.

Originally Posted by Mister Friendly

They have the Away samples on eBay in sz 9. I wish they wouldve released them like this in adult sizes.
0.jpg
Aren't these the same as the ones that were released just with an icy sole and a different lining color?

^ yea pretty much, i think it is a prototype of the Away color...

IMO, those away shouldn't have purple tip on toe box... if this prototype changed the heel color block from white/yellow to just yellow, it will be absolutely fire!!
the away wasn't looked so good without a Lakers uniform, thats the reason i sold mine

Originally Posted by never wear them

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
hope no one in here actually buys any listings with my pics

I'm in Los Angeles btw just to clear my name... Smh, and you will NEVER see a For Sale signature or eBay listings from me.

lol. i wanna message him and see what he says but i don't feel like wasting my time with an idiot like that. 

Hey NT help a guy out who is new the the Kobe line. Is $205 + $21 shipping a good price for a sample pair of Kobe BS Away?

Hey NT help a guy out who is new the the Kobe line. Is $205 + $21 shipping a good price for a sample pair of Kobe BS Away?

Originally Posted by bmoore34

I would say yeah, that's the closest to retail I've seen. 

Originally Posted by bmoore34

Lets just say a friend found me a pair last week for 340.  I was so excited.  I came back to get them and they had already sold.  340 was a steal.  For 205 i would have to seriously question authenticity.

I would have also, but picked them up from flightclub! Ok I am glad I pulled the trigger. I just like the laser on them. Thanks to all!

thanks in advance
The Da Vinci's released sometime in early March I remember at the Montalban Theater, and there were only 17 pairs raffled off, which makes it the rarest publicly released Kobe V colorway. If you remember from a few years back, there was a Kobe III commercial (here's the link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vz05yun9100) that featured Kobe dressed up like Da Vinci, which is probably where the idea for these came from. Colorwise, if you look at a picture of the Mona Lisa, which is Da Vinci's most famous painting, there is a mix of yellow, greens, and blacks, so if I had to guess, that's where the inspiration for the colorway came from. There was never any really official word, but that was the best guess at the time.

Yep, UCI ARC

even people here in nt uses pics posted here what more in ebay and CL...some people put them at their FB accounts too haha  
laugh.gif

even putting watermarks are not a deterrent...have watermarks on the pics i posted that got barrowed lol and im almost 100% sure NWTs pics have watermarks too...

thanks in advance

Yep, UCI ARC

sigh... shame on me, had been there for 3 years already, lots of my friends had seen him already, but not me...

thanks in advance
http://www.youtube.com/wa...P1ho&feature=channel

while watching your vid, stumbled upon this vid about kobe learning jeet jun do.
probably the inspiration behind the bruce lee CW. he is actually learning a
martial art bruce lee created. cool. NOW I WANT a pair of bruce lees.
didn't like the CW before. damn.

^yeah he said at this live event, I think George Lopez hosted it last year, that Bruce Lee is one of his idols and inspirations. I like how a lot of the special Kobe V colorways actually have a good amount of Kobe's input on them, pretty cool to hear the story. Just FYI I don't think pics or vids do the Bruce Lees justice, the yellow upper sorta changes shades depending on lighting, and they're personally my favorite Vs for various reasons. Just a very well put together colorway.

Great pics of the playoffs. I was so cised to cop them and still havent smh but i will probably next month....but yea..anyo e have pics of themselves wearing bruce lees with jeans? And is 240 a good price for them ds?

Back
Top Bottom