OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

TCMan- dope collection

nwt- those are
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by blackcat23mj

your feet will forgive you so long as you get them now...these are great for bball.  one of the best bball shoes ive played in. just my opinion. 
Amen, Andrew...Amen

I just scooped up the Ink's at Niketown for $98 out the door. Going to try them out tonight....they fit a little snug but hopefully they stretch out after a few times

Originally Posted by nimhet

I just scooped up the Ink's at Niketown for $98 out the door. Going to try them out tonight....they fit a little snug but hopefully they stretch out after a few times

They break in really nice after a few wears. They can be kinda stiff the first couple wears

^You'd be lucky to find a pair for 325-350 I think. I've seen a lot of people list them at 400 or even 500+ though. Price also really depends on if you wear a popular size or not.

my 4th and last kobe V~ Inks~~~ Like the US verion but Cant resist with a nice discount!! By the way, they are the XDR version...

Originally Posted by MuLLiNs7388

Originally Posted by nimhet

Originally Posted by DFABIX

i want a pair of INKS.

they are easy to get and on sale everywhere....NDC, Niketown, Eastbay, etc
Inks are $99.97 on NDC 

I know this is gonna sound trite (sp?) but 99.97?....I could've got them for that "shipped" like 3 months ago...
I'm looking for a better price....like $80 shipped or after taxes and all that good stuff.... =)

I do appreciate you guys informing me on where to get them though, please don't let me sound like I'm not grateful for the 411.

D- I'm in the same boat, they're sitting everywhere up here. I'm hoping to get them dirt cheap.

Originally Posted by c4

D- I'm in the same boat, they're sitting everywhere up here. I'm hoping to get them dirt cheap.
That's true.  I still see them with FSR everywhere.  The Niketowns have them for $89.97 so at least you avoid the shipping. Mine came out to $99 after taxes

I'll post my collection up pretty soon... just lazy to take everything out of their boxes hahaha

I wish the soles on my Inks were like that.

Originally Posted by David Choi

my 4th and last kobe V~ Inks~~~ Like the US verion but Cant resist with a nice discount!! By the way, they are the XDR version...
^Nice, where did you pick these up from? I actually prefer the XDR version of the Inks, but don't wanna pay the prices on ebay when I can get the regular Inks so cheap here.

Originally Posted by c4

QFT!.....exactly where I'm sitting right now with dropping duckets on these things....
It pains me to know that they are not selling and folks still refusing to drop prices...
I mean, the China's sold at Shieks for $55...out the door. #justsaying

Hope all is good with you up there C....give a shout out to the homies for me.

^^That's about the price I'm looking for.

Headed down there soon to pick up boards and hopefully catch a Lakers game. I'll let you know...

Back
Top Bottom