OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

I keep hearing how great these are for playing bball....still need to get a pair and try it out

Originally Posted by nimhet

I keep hearing how great these are for playing bball....still need to get a pair and try it out
Mad late
laugh.gif

wore these over the weekend for the knicks game.

5346993717_db9df5b8e4_z.jpg

smh at the PMs im getting! now i know how Lebron feels when he wants all the PE's to himself 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

You should said they accidentally added blue speckles at the factory cause they thought it would look even better. 
laugh.gif

anyone of you guys played in the Vs and the VIs?

i had been lazy at playing ball last year, so i skipped the Kobe Vs for performance...

now i wnt to go back and play again~ i was debating i should pick up a pair of VIs to ball or Vs to ball... n i play PG, lots of cuts and change direction~ but not really high flier... not really jumping tht much~ haha

Originally Posted by never wear them

wore these over the weekend for the knicks game.

5346993717_db9df5b8e4_z.jpg

smh at the PMs im getting! now i know how Lebron feels when he wants all the PE's to himself 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

pimp.gif

xangelico, both shoes are great to play in, the VI's just have more cushioning due to the insole so it's a bit of a softer ride than the V

tracking on my 5 Rings said out for delivery at 9am yesterday...still no **#$ing shoes!!! mail came twice since then and now tracking says "The delivery status for this item has has not been updated as of January 10, 2011, 11:00 pm."
devil.gif

^ Very nice NYK colorways guys. I have a feeling I will be tempted to do some more ID's once mine finally come in.

V's are such a great shoe. Love they way they look casually, and we all know how good the performance is on court.

I've been somewhat disappointed with a lot of the VI's too, so I am gonna keep after these V's.

I'm gonna try to post some collection pics too in the next couple days.

Not sure what's going on and don't want to put another member out...but has anyone had a tracking number go from sender  to your home town back to the state of the sender...here is what USPS tracking has been giving me over the past few days:

Sender in OH...I'm in Bellingham, WA

[table][tr][td]
spacer.gif
[/td] [td]
spacer.gif
[/td][/tr][tr][td]
bullet_circle.gif
[/td] [td]Processed through Sort Facility, January 12, 2011, 12:14 am, TOLEDO, OH 43601[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
bullet_circle.gif
[/td] [td]Out for Delivery, January 10, 2011, 9:00 am, BELLINGHAM, WA 98226[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
bullet_circle.gif
[/td] [td]Sorting Complete, January 10, 2011, 8:50 am, BELLINGHAM, WA 98226[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
bullet_circle.gif
[/td] [td]Arrival at Post Office, January 10, 2011, 4:43 am, BELLINGHAM, WA 98226[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
bullet_circle.gif
[/td] [td]Processed through Sort Facility, January 08, 2011, 10:25 pm, FEDERAL WAY, WA 98003[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
bullet_circle.gif
[/td] [td]Processed through Sort Facility, January 07, 2011, 11:39 pm, COLUMBUS, OH 43218[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
bullet_circle.gif
[/td] [td]Electronic Shipping Info Received, January 07, 2011[/td][/tr][/table]

WHAT THE HELL IS GOIN' ON HERE????

oh id call USPS and ask them why was it back in OH...generally they have to give you a few days i think even 7 before they ship it back to sender. that is very strange.

Originally Posted by KingTrojan43

Not sure what's going on and don't want to put another member out...but has anyone had a tracking number go from sender  to your home town back to the state of the sender...here is what USPS tracking has been giving me over the past few days:

Sender in OH...I'm in Bellingham, WA

[table][tr][td]
spacer.gif
[/td][td]
spacer.gif
[/td][/tr][tr][td]
bullet_circle.gif
[/td][td]Processed through Sort Facility, January 12, 2011, 12:14 am, TOLEDO, OH 43601[/td][/tr][tr][td]
bullet_circle.gif
[/td][td]Out for Delivery, January 10, 2011, 9:00 am, BELLINGHAM, WA 98226[/td][/tr][tr][td]
bullet_circle.gif
[/td][td]Sorting Complete, January 10, 2011, 8:50 am, BELLINGHAM, WA 98226[/td][/tr][tr][td]
bullet_circle.gif
[/td][td]Arrival at Post Office, January 10, 2011, 4:43 am, BELLINGHAM, WA 98226[/td][/tr][tr][td]
bullet_circle.gif
[/td][td]Processed through Sort Facility, January 08, 2011, 10:25 pm, FEDERAL WAY, WA 98003[/td][/tr][tr][td]
bullet_circle.gif
[/td][td]Processed through Sort Facility, January 07, 2011, 11:39 pm, COLUMBUS, OH 43218[/td][/tr][tr][td]
bullet_circle.gif
[/td][td]Electronic Shipping Info Received, January 07, 2011[/td][/tr][/table]

WHAT THE HELL IS GOIN' ON HERE????

what the??  looks like they got sent back to OH...

^I'm hoping that's the case...maybe they got sent back and they are being re-sent...not sure what's going on...I was excited when I saw how fast they got to Washington...now the tracking is back in OH
devil.gif

Originally Posted by ACBboyz84

Mad late
laugh.gif
I totally agree..I've tried on them on like 5 times but could never pull the trigger to buy them.  I might just do it now since I need some bball shoes

man...
addicted to the Dukes since yesterday... so dam nice!

anyone has a sz10 DS or VVNDS for sale?!

really wnt to buy them... T- T

Broke necks today at the mall in my V Bruce Lees. God, I love living in a midwest urban area. People that know, KNOW. And the people that don't, WANT TO.

lol.

Originally Posted by ACBboyz84

Mad late
laugh.gif
I totally agree..I've tried on them on like 5 times but could never pull the trigger to buy them.  I might just do it now since I need some bball shoes
your feet will forgive you so long as you get them now...these are great for bball.  one of the best bball shoes ive played in. just my opinion. 

Back
Top Bottom