OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

Originally Posted by marley

Rod and Mike, I posted the avy pics in the ZKVI thread here: http://niketalk.yuku.com/...9570/master/1/?page=1008
Thanks Marley! 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by frijo sneaker

Originally Posted by XanGelicO

yo!!!
everyone! heads up!
cheap BS away with couple sizes, i copped mine.
just found out they are B-grades. lol...

oh well, better than none.

http://cgi.ebay.com/NIKE-...43a58b5610#ht_6028wt_905

this is the sz10.5 link, check out the seller, he has more.

For B-grades?... Still pass! if you have luck, you can even get them for $300 or less for A-grade!

Wonder where that Re-seller cop B-grade! Need a damn pair. SMH at the prices!
mad.gif

forgot to put the price.
they just changed the price right away. 

Because i bought the sz10 with buy it now $225. and they also sold another 10.5 and 8.5... i think thts y they changed all price up so expensive now.

kinda regretted i bought them, cuz they are b-grades... but oh well, maybe i won't be regretted after i have them in hand.

Originally Posted by Petenthend

nice good pickup, where did you get em at!?

I got them off eBay luckily the guy lives a city over so we met up at a local mall now I can't wait to tailgate at some Trojan games

Originally Posted by phx sizzle13

heads up, usc's on shoezoo for $99.
got mine in the other day. possible b-grade?
20afo7s.jpg

2d282nm.jpg

anyway, i'm still glad i got them. got the rices from them as well and they seemed fine.

oh no...
i never know about this site...

i paid my mile davis a month ago for $150... cuz retail price+CA tax+shipping... sigh

and i just paid my USC $140 on eBay 3 days ago... i thought USC so hard to find now...

man... not cool, not cool

and by the way, that stitches problem isn't really a product defects... so i think yr pair is not b-grade. no worries.

some Vs from retailers are having that kind of stitches

Originally Posted by kob8

Debating on picking up the inlines for $75 or del sols for $99 at the outlet...
Liking both colorways but can pick up one.....
Which cw is nicer in your opinion?
Inlines. Only thing is that they easily get dirty near the swoosh area.

Does anyone know where these "B" grade Big Stage aways popped up at? Also, what's the going rate for "B" grades BS's aways?

Originally Posted by frijo sneaker

yo!!!
everyone! heads up!
cheap BS away with couple sizes, i copped mine.
just found out they are B-grades. lol...

oh well, better than none.

http://cgi.ebay.com/NIKE-...43a58b5610#ht_6028wt_905

this is the sz10.5 link, check out the seller, he has more.

For B-grades?... Still pass! if you have luck, you can even get them for $300 or less for A-grade!

Wonder where that Re-seller cop B-grade! Need a damn pair. SMH at the prices!
mad.gif

forgot to put the price.
they just changed the price right away. 

Because i bought the sz10 with buy it now $225. and they also sold another 10.5 and 8.5... i think thts y they changed all price up so expensive now.

kinda regretted i bought them, cuz they are b-grades... but oh well, maybe i won't be regretted after i have them in hand.
I would definitely pay $225 for those BS aways even if they are marked B-grade...

Almost a year after their releases, all these kobe V's are showing up at outlets. So it's really just a matter of time before it ends up in random stores and people buying and reselling them. These people could be NTers that aren't telling anyone or just people who jus resell and aren't part of the community.

^Look at some sneaker retailer sites. I read some guy got a pair of BLs from footalog just recently. Otherwise just be patient on eBay.

ohhh, and i'm looking for the black-out pair in sz 10.5. anyone know of any outlets that have those or the inlines in 10.5? or preferably both?

Remember that dude who rewrote the definition of "b" grades? This is his reply to me:

"Dear mj,

let me guess....you're yet another "nike expert" because you have 40 or 50 pairs of nikes...lol!!......these are not B grades as i explained.....having worked for nike for 14 plus years, let me school you on what B grades are.......nike has 3 reasons for putting B on a shoe.....the first is a large B with a circle around it with red coloring....this is for cosmetic defects or flaws such as excessive glue, discoloration, yellowing, etc.....the second is a large B with a square around it in black coloring....this is for structure defects such as soft air bouble, sized wrong, stitching, etc.......the third which is what these are is done right here in memphis or in oregon at the other distribution center is for "buy backs" or "vendor returns"...meaning, the retailer could not sell them so nike bought them back....these shoes are usually found in nike clearence stores and the B is written by a regular local employee with a pen....this is done so that the shoe doesn't wind up back to nike for a return or exchange from a customer....other than the box, there is absolutely nothing wrong with the shoe.

like i said i have worked for nike a long time and selling nike for the past 3 years.....i have heard it all for the "experts".....way too much mis-information out there.........i hope that cleared things up for you"

Any "expert" can confirm this? Haha...

my xpert opinion is he needs a new hobby, ask not what rod can dew 4 u, ask what u can dew 4 rod !

i got a pair of id's from deionandmelo (many many many thanks), all del sol with speckles and a white scoosh border. i gotta say they are the most beautiful things i have ever seen. i thoght it couldnt get better than the V rings, but it did

if i could have every pair of a specific Kobe line it would DEF be the V's. they are tha GOAT

These are better than the VI's on the basketball court and look better. Just thought id put that out there
laugh.gif

i love these and need to get a pair of something simple and no one around my way got them.

Please be reminded that there is absolutely NO BUYING, SELLING or TRADING ALLOWED outside our buy/sell forums.

**THE MOST COMMON RESPONSE I GET WHEN PEOPLE FIND OUT THEY'RE SUSPENDEDIS: "I THOUGHT IT WAS OKAY SINCE I WAS ONLY TRYING TO "HELP" OUTANOTHER MEMBER"....IT IS OKAY TO ASSIST SOMEONE, AS LONG AS YOU'RE NOTTURNING THIS INTO AN OPEN MARKET. PLEASE USE THE BUYING/SELLING FORUMS TO DO THAT.

**DO NOT ASK FOR "HOOKUPS"!! ADVERTISING YOU ARE LOOKING FOR A SPECIFIC PAIR OR SIZE BAITSALL THE WOULD-BE SELLERS TO ATTEMPT TO SELL THEIR ITEMS.

**DONOT ADVERTISE YOU HAVE A SPECIFIC PAIR OR SIZE AVAILABLE FOR SALE. THISINCLUDES ALL THE "HOOKUP FOR RETAIL OR LESS" POSTS AS WELL. IF ITINVOLVES A TRANSACTION TO TAKE PLACE, IT IS STILL CONSIDERED A SELLINGPOST! SOME WILL THINK THAT BY OFFERING TO "HOOK SOMEONE UP" THAT THEY'RE DOING THE COMMUNITY A HUGE FAVOR. HOWEVER, THIS ISN'T ALWAYS THE CASE. ONE PERSON'S BARGAIN IS ANOTHER PERSON'S RIP OFF. ADDITIONALLY, NO MATTER WHAT THE PRICE OF THE OFFER, IT DOES NOTHING TO PREVENT FRAUDULENT TRANSACTIONS OR SPAMMING.

**DONOT POST STOCKROOM PICTURES! (pictures of multiples pairs/sizes) THISOBVIOUS ATTEMPT TO SELL WILL NO LONGER BE TOLERATED, ESPECIALLY IF IT'SCOUPLED WITH A  "FOR SALE" SIGNATURE! POSTS WITH THESE TYPES OF PHOTOS WILL BE DELETED WITHOUT WARNING.

**DONOT OFFER TO PICK UP OR BUY ITEMS FROM LOCAL STORES TO "HELP OUT"ANOTHER MEMBER. IF YOU NEED TO GIVE SOMEONE THE NUMBER OR ADDRESS TOTHE STORE, DO THAT INSTEAD.

**NO LINKS TO LIVE AUCTIONS OR SELLING POSTS ARE ALLOWED!

**PLEASE DO NOT POST THAT YOU PM'D SOMEONE. THEY'LL GET IT.

ANDLASTLY, THE ONE LOOPHOLE WE'VE ALWAYS HAD ON NIKETALK IS THE USE OF SIGNATURES TO PROMOTE YOUR ITEMS.  DO NOT USE THE "LOOK AT MY SIG"REPLIES JUST FOR THE SAKE OF IT. "SIG CHECKS" WITH ITEMS WANTED FOR BUYING/SELLING OR TRADING IS ABSOLUTELY NOT ALLOWED. IF YOU DO, YOU WILL ALSO BE BANNED ORSUSPENDED.

Originally Posted by Zyzz

These are better than the VI's on the basketball court and look better. Just thought id put that out there
laugh.gif
For others with both the 5's and the 6's would you agree?
Still on the fence about coping the 6's, I asked the same question in that thread recently but got no feedback.

i agree grittyman. V's have better traction, and they seem like an extension of your foot rather than a shoe yer puttin on. there is just a 'natural' feel about the V's, just my .02

i personally believe the Vs are more responsive than the 6. The 6 are cushier but i think that takes away from the responsiveness. plus i dont think the 6 fit better than the 5s, i have a couple of pairs of the 6s and have been playing in those now and personally prefer the 5s.

my feet feel much better in the V's than the VI's along with more tight on the foot. very good traction, i also like the shape and feel of them. ive had other friends who ball 24/7 and had both shoes tell me they like the V's better as well.

Originally Posted by mjrod1985

Vs are better to ball in... VIs are casuals for me for now...

Opposite for me, although I haven't tried in my V's yet.  I wonder how the insoles from the VI's inside of these would feel 
nerd.gif

I wish I could find some Away Aces somewhere for a decent price 
frown.gif

Back
Top Bottom