OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

Originally Posted by DFABIX

From rmk or footalog, I would say it varies between 2 weeks to 3 weeks....depending on customs...

Thanks for the response, ordered some BL and they just came today from footalog. Took exactly 2 weeks too with the cheaper shipping.
happy.gif

First time ordering shoes from Asia. From the tracking info, customs only took like a minute, but never updated after that until they got to my city.

Is NY the only customs for US? It came from China, then all the way to NY for customs, then back here in LA.. Weird..

thinking my chaos goes a bit nice with my uni. (depending on the lighting)
photo0220bw.jpg

but I ended up wearing

Spoiler [+]
THESE...
photo0190pb.jpg

can't stay away from my del sols man... always find myself playing in them.

I need to get me another pair. damn.
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by carbonsilver

Originally Posted by DFABIX

From rmk or footalog, I would say it varies between 2 weeks to 3 weeks....depending on customs...

Thanks for the response, ordered some BL and they just came today from footalog. Took exactly 2 weeks too with the cheaper shipping.
happy.gif

First time ordering shoes from Asia. From the tracking info, customs only took like a minute, but never updated after that until they got to my city.

Is NY the only customs for US? It came from China, then all the way to NY for customs, then back here in LA.. Weird..

It's gotta stop by NY to see the Statue of Liberty first.
laugh.gif
I thought shipping was pricey at first but you get the package really fast. I don't mind ordering overseas sometimes.

Originally Posted by R23J

Picked up the homes to complete the Ace collection , now I need to get rid of my TB white/black
Nice pickup. Still lacking both home and away Aces in my Kobe V collection. Can't go wrong with either pair.

Just got these beauties in the mail today....Metallic Silver and White TBs sz 12.  Can't even describe how hard these were to find.

Those tb are looking very nice. Only tb im waiting to pick up is the black/white tb. There in outlets for 100 but hopefully i can scoop for 85 or under.

abcd0006st.jpg

away = $99.98 sz12.5
draft day = $74.98 sz 13
wolf gray = $89.98 sz 13

some black and white TBs on the hash wall too for $99.98

less 20% only for hash wall shoes at The Block nike outlet...

Originally Posted by marley

Just got these beauties in the mail today....Metallic Silver and White TBs sz 12.  Can't even describe how hard these were to find.

Awesome pickup, I want these bad. Since the first time I saw Harrison Barnes rocking em for UNC I've been hoping Nike would drop them. I need a 13 in these!

Originally Posted by sneaksoy1

Awesome pickup, I want these bad. Since the first time I saw Harrison Barnes rocking em for UNC I've been hoping Nike would drop them. I need a 13 in these!

ditto...I need these too...so hard to find...Marley can you disclose where you got them?

Originally Posted by jmizzo

Originally Posted by sneaksoy1

ditto...I need these too...so hard to find...Marley can you disclose where you got them?

Picked them up on ebay.  I have only seen this colorway one other time for sale and that was also on ebay.  I asked this guy where he got them and he said he was the one who bought them when they were out there before.  So this is like the only pair I have ever seen for sale...twice, lol.  You wouldn't even believe the price if I told you haha.  I saw them about an hour after they were posted and it didnt even take me 30 seconds to decide to pull the trigger.

Originally Posted by jmizzo

so jealous....really want them... but I very happy for you..
Thanks brother.  I hope you find your pair man.  If I ever see any other sizes I'll let you know man.

what up fellas i need to find out a sku number how do i go about find it out? i would appreciate any help thanks...... oh n its the usa's sku im looking for but i wanna know how to get it myself.

IM MIRIN
mad.gif
pimp.gif

picked up a pair of wolf grey v's at nordstrom rack for $60. nothing wrong with them either. i did also see some draft day iv's but they were size 14 and had the wrong date on the back (6.11.96)

Back
Top Bottom