OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

Originally Posted by Lex Venture

what up fellas i need to find out a sku number how do i go about find it out? i would appreciate any help thanks...... oh n its the usa's sku im looking for but i wanna know how to get it myself.
A FTL/FTA employee would have to look it up for you.  But i believe all KB5s have been RTV'd.  So you are gonna most likely have to just check outlet stores for them now.

Originally Posted by R23J

Picked up the homes to complete the Ace collection , now I need to get rid of my TB white/black
Really liking those white Aces.   Missed out on them....

^ I like those home Aces, too. That's why I ordered a pair yesterday. 125 shipped thru that seller on ebay.

7 pairs of Kobe V and counting...

^ Thanks alot.

Quick question, is a trade of my Kobe VI China's for the V All-Star and $50 a good trade? Thanks

Originally Posted by an808caucASIAN

^ I like those home Aces, too. That's why I ordered a pair yesterday. 125 shipped thru that seller on ebay.

7 pairs of Kobe V and counting...

I've been contemplating copping them on eBay as well, but what I really want are those away Aces. I love that silver, and my school colors next year will be black/maroon (gonna be a Kobe Ace fiend lol)

^ I wouldn't mind finding another pair of the away Aces. They're by far my favorite, and have easily gotten the most wears out of the rest.

R23J, That's all on you. I personally like the VI Chinas and am still really disappointed with the All-Star V. And as far as the current values, the trade looks sound.

^ Thanks alot.

Quick question, is a trade of my Kobe VI China's for the V All-Star and $50 a good trade? Thanks
Value wise that's a good trade, though China VIs >>>>> All-Star Vs in my book. But whatever you like man.

Originally Posted by Wayne141

^ Thanks alot.

Value wise that's a good trade, though China VIs >>>>> All-Star Vs in my book. But whatever you like man.
KEEP THE CHINAS......but then again Im biased. I bought 2 pair.

Originally Posted by Zyzz

Originally Posted by marley

Just got these beauties in the mail today....Metallic Silver and White TBs sz 12.  Can't even describe how hard these were to find.

IM MIRIN
mad.gif
pimp.gif

I would kill for these in an 11 or 11.5.................a grail for me (or in purple)

Originally Posted by GDUBZ

^ Thanks alot.

KEEP THE CHINAS......but then again Im biased. I bought 2 pair.

I prefer the China's, but cash is king.....All Stars are not a bad shoe....

I gotta keep my eye out for v rings. I shoulda bought when I had the chance, it was under retail too. Now I don't see my size anywhere and if I do, their gonna be expensive. Smh.

MJ said he could wear em if they continued to win...

if he told me that, i would straight up tell his shoes suck.

So what's the going price for the Kobe V Home Big Stages? I just go tthe sudden urge to get the shoes he's won championships in. And did they release the IV's he wore in game o5 of the '09 finals?

Originally Posted by smoothrick007

So what's the going price for the Kobe V Home Big Stages? I just go tthe sudden urge to get the shoes he's won championships in. And did they release the IV's he wore in game o5 of the '09 finals?
Probably $225-250 or so for the BS Homes. 
And yes they did, just look up the Kobe IV Away Finals.

Originally Posted by smoothrick007

Probably $225-250 or so for the BS Homes. 
And yes they did, just look up the Kobe IV Away Finals.
Alright, thanks a lot fam, and the search begins. 

Thanks for the love on the silvers guys.

Originally Posted by upandcoming

^A TB that was GR is your grail? Dang.
Man I wish they were GR, I would have like 5 pairs of them haha.

Back
Top Bottom