OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

Amazing how people can find their size for sick prices, I can't even find my size for arm and a leg price.

Originally Posted by UrN0tLike

Amazing how people can find their size for sick prices, I can't even find my size for arm and a leg price.

Lol!! Ya, I got 1 good deal. But man, I can't catch another break!! I have a lil extra cash and no dice!!

Originally Posted by size twelve

chaos today, with neon laces.
smokin.gif

could you post some pics

Originally Posted by maronandlando

is this a good deal?

$170 for a DS Kobe V "Chaos"?

just check on ebay.ph once in awhile. you could get a chaos in your size for less than that but if you really want it now then thats a good enough price...will hit you up if a friend would sell his.

Originally Posted by jrjmd

is this a good deal?

just check on ebay.ph once in awhile. you could get a chaos in your size for less than that but if you really want it now then thats a good enough price...will hit you up if a friend would sell his.

is it DS?

Originally Posted by giel27

Originally Posted by kob8

^^I would like to know of any outlet or factory store with Vs as well....I remember seeing some months ago but they were going for like $80..
Haven't seen any recently...

ross had the V chinas for $49.99 and some nordstrom rack have some Vs for $54.99. you just have to get lucky. it's like treasure hunting...i love it.
I never have any luck....Everytime I go to Nordstrom Rack, I basically find nothing.....Been to the ones in nice areas and nada.....

Originally Posted by jrjmd

is this a good deal?

is it DS?

yup i saw a ds pair before at ebay ph. my friend has 2 pairs. he mentioned before that he wanted to sell it...ill ask again when i get back next month. goodluck and happy hunting.

finally got the inlines, i know i know a lil late to tha party, and other than the V rings i can honestly say they are my fav. call me fool for waitin so long. di get em for $54 though

wont stop with these til EVER cw is copped, even tha chinas

Originally Posted by 23phorlife

finally got the inlines, i know i know a lil late to tha party, and other than the V rings i can honestly say they are my fav. call me fool for waitin so long. di get em for $54 though

try ross for the chinas ($49.99). where did you get the inlines for $54, if i may ask?

was just shootin around in my chaos V's and i have to say after probably 100+ wears since january '10 they still feel almost the same, incredible shoe.

try ross for the chinas ($49.99). where did you get the inlines for $54, if i may ask?

good look on ROSS man, i always pop in but NEVER see anything good

i got the inlines from smithfield nc outletthey were marked 79.99 and it was friends/fam weekend

good look on ROSS man, i always pop in but NEVER see anything good

i got the inlines from smithfield nc outletthey were marked 79.99 and it was friends/fam weekend

ahh okay. nice pickup bro.

Originally Posted by wizdomlakers

picked these up at Nike sample sale on friday $80 for both. Size 8.5
both are my size too. I wish I knew about that sample sale
ohwell.gif

but since when does nike do sample sales? I've never heard of them doing this.

Just bought big stage aways in my size!!!!! Paid a hell of alot, but they are worth it. Can rest easy now.

The sample sale was here in L.A.
I remember them holding the samples sales in random parking lots in the OC about 8-9 years ago.
I didn't know they still had them.  I remember somebody saying they stopped holding them because they forwarded samples to the outles.

Back
Top Bottom