OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

been trying to stay away from the kobe threads...trying to avoid temptation
laugh.gif

anyway...wore these today.
2zpjwq0.jpg

$400 ...ouch...but if you love em...cool...

got my V ids in today....They came out exactly how I wanted them....picture makes the blue swoosh look royal but all of the blues match...
smile.gif

296g5x.jpg

Only reason I did buy at 400 is cause I rarely see a 10.5, and technically I did pay 400, I actually only paid 225. I bout b-grade homes for 100 sold for 245, bought b-grade aways for 285, sold for 350 then bought these. After shipping costs I paid 225.

Originally Posted by UrN0tLike

Only reason I did buy at 400 is cause I rarely see a 10.5, and technically I did pay 400, I actually only paid 225. I bout b-grade homes for 100 sold for 245, bought b-grade aways for 285, sold for 350 then bought these. After shipping costs I paid 225.

Makes no sense...Why not just keep the B-Grades? Were they not your size or something?

no need to justify...you're a grown man...

Originally Posted by jmizzo

no need to justify...you're a grown man...

<Lol, helps me breath easier. Shouldn't be spending 400 on shoes, but these are my grails.

I'm late getting into Kobes, started this year with the VI. But I don't understand the hype around the Big Stages?

^Kobe won his 5th ring wearing them against the Lakers' biggest rival in a 7 game series for the championship that wasn't decided until the 4th quarter. Historically they're gonna be THAT shoe unless he wins another championship. Just on that alone, they should be a grail. Lookswise, the lasering detail all around the upper is just amazing, and they're just a very clean shoe. And they were made in very limited quantities

Not sure what else you need to be explained to understand the hype...lol

Originally Posted by Wayne141

^Kobe won his 5th ring wearing them against the Lakers' biggest rival in a 7 game series for the championship that wasn't decided until the 4th quarter. Historically they're gonna be THAT shoe unless he wins another championship. Just on that alone, they should be a grail. Lookswise, the lasering detail all around the upper is just amazing, and they're just a very clean shoe. And they were made in very limited quantities

couldn't have said it any better...
pimp.gif

Nice Bruce Lees S...

I despise Kobe, but man does he have a great shoe! My outlet got a shipment of V-Days a few weeks ago and I was able to get a GS size for my girlfriend then while thinking I'd never get my size until I got word of a shipment last night from my cousin. I even decided the other day to suck it up and pay much more than what I can get them for, but luckily fate made that deal fall through and I was able to copp these at my local outlet. I immediately grabbed some laces after picking these up and am switching them as we speak...

2cigvx1.jpg

And to think I was going to sell of my BS Home/Away's, Aston's, etc and get rid of my collection.. These still are just my favorite sneaks! Wore the V days to the gym today, forgot I even had them lol, love the V's.. Keepers

Originally Posted by iLLGT2

And to think I was going to sell of my BS Home/Away's, Aston's, etc and get rid of my collection.. These still are just my favorite sneaks! Wore the V days to the gym today, forgot I even had them lol, love the V's.. Keepers

Yeah don't do that!

QFT
pimp.gif

GZA, sick man... Only 1 pair of Aston's for me, and had 2 of the BS Away's, but helped a friend out on here with a size 11... So I have my size 12 still...

Here is a quick shot of my Aston's with the all star V lace's in it... Look pretty good
smile.gif

img1119f.jpg

Wayne you couldn't have explained the big stages any better. They are truly a beautiful shoe, and I camt wait till mine arrive so I can actually wear them.

Originally Posted by sniper

I despise Kobe, but man does he have a great shoe! My outlet got a shipment of V-Days a few weeks ago and I was able to get a GS size for my girlfriend then while thinking I'd never get my size until I got word of a shipment last night from my cousin. I even decided the other day to suck it up and pay much more than what I can get them for, but luckily fate made that deal fall through and I was able to copp these at my local outlet. I immediately grabbed some laces after picking these up and am switching them as we speak...

2cigvx1.jpg

where was this at and how much?

Originally Posted by kingferic

QFT
pimp.gif
x2

Originally Posted by just another pair

anyone know where i can find some Chao's in a size 10? i've been looking everywhere, no luck.
Keeping checking ebay and the buy/sell thread often. I haven't seen many pop up lately, but if you're persistent, it'll show up one day.

Back
Top Bottom