OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

diggin' the lace switch 
pimp.gif

^I think they're worth having if you're a big fan of the Vs for sure. Best quality of any Vs IMO with the leather sockliner and other little details.

Originally Posted by iLLGT2

And to think I was going to sell of my BS Home/Away's, Aston's, etc and get rid of my collection.. These still are just my favorite sneaks! Wore the V days to the gym today, forgot I even had them lol, love the V's.. Keepers
I really hope you're not the same guy, and there is a typo on this sale post
eyes.gif
.....that's absurd
sick.gif

Not a typo... The low ball offers are ABSURD, true story. I have hooked many people up on here for retail, how about try finding another DS 11.5 DK's for sale.. Dare you, bet you wont find a one 
smile.gif
I guess it's my way of probably saying to myself, I don't really want to part with them, but i'll feel the market out anyway!

EDIT : OOPS meant to put them up for 250 shipped, so you are right.. My mistake, a typo 
roll.gif

Originally Posted by DLEE2703

I got 2 big stage aways looking for a second pair of homes. Can't wear my pair till I get a backup
I'm still on the hunt for a pair of BS Homes. I had a pair that I won at one of the raffles at the Nike Vault, but they weren't my size. I ended up giving them to my dad as a Xmas gift
laugh.gif

Finally I was able to get a pair of aways.
396937016.jpg

The set is now complete.....Now I can change my sig....
396937015.jpg

just want to share with you guys...both are sample version. The Unreleased China's are 100X better than the released ones
sorry for the bad pics

Every time I see da vincis I smh at Nike for not releasing them in a decent quantity. What's the worst part is they didn't come out and say there would be only 15 pairs total. They made it seem like it was only 15 available for now. Btw, a few more opinions would help on the white/black/silver tbs for 110. I don't wanna buy then they hit outlets for cheap.

Originally Posted by iLLGT2

Not a typo... The low ball offers are ABSURD, true story. I have hooked many people up on here for retail, how about try finding another DS 11.5 DK's for sale.. Dare you, bet you wont find a one 
smile.gif
I guess it's my way of probably saying to myself, I don't really want to part with them, but i'll feel the market out anyway!

EDIT : OOPS meant to put them up for 250 shipped, so you are right.. My mistake, a typo 
roll.gif
What site is that you're selling on?

Originally Posted by UrN0tLike

Btw, a few more opinions would help on the white/black/silver tbs for 110. I don't wanna buy then they hit outlets for cheap.
the TB cw's have been at the outlets for $99.99 for the past few months already, but $110 is pretty decent shipped since you save money on gas and tax.  
looks like they just put up a FSR of the royal TB's on NDC.

Originally Posted by peks03

Originally Posted by UrN0tLike

Btw, a few more opinions would help on the white/black/silver tbs for 110. I don't wanna buy then they hit outlets for cheap.
the TB cw's have been at the outlets for $99.99 for the past few months already, but $110 is pretty decent shipped since you save money on gas and tax.  
looks like they just put up a FSR of the royal TB's on NDC.

I think $110 is a little to steep, they should be clearanced as soon as the season is over....just my opinion..

I don't think there at outlets anymore peks. I asked Nike reps to check and nothing in my size comes back. No one has them online either. Not even retail. I'm just wondering if anyone seen them before I buy them. Still under retail but if I can grt under 100 that would be awesome.

if you talked to a nike rep and nothing came back...you might have to pull the trigger on them.

The navy TB's are the one's I'm going to be keeping an eye out to see if they hit outlets at a good price.

I'd get all tbe tb if they were available at like 60 shipped each, but only ones I truly want are tbe white/black. Looks like I'm paying 110. All good.

Back
Top Bottom