OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

Nice stuff fellas. 
1st, I'm a huge Kobe fan...

2nd, I'm a Knicks fan > Lakers

For today's game. 

6598321411_7b90ef6719_z.jpg

6598325541_922c4661b3_z.jpg

Any word on any other TBs hitting outlets?

Nice NWT. They have the All black TB's at Ontario Mills. I know they're around $80 or so and seemed to have somewhat of a FSR last time I went.

They also had a pair of those Orange TB's in an 11.5. They didn't have a box, or price. They were just sitting there on the bench where everyone tries on the shoes. I was considering buying, but they were heavily tried on.

Originally Posted by xsalvioutlawx

Nice NWT. They have the All black TB's at Ontario Mills. I know they're around $80 or so and seemed to have somewhat of a FSR last time I went.

They also had a pair of those Orange TB's in an 11.5. They didn't have a box, or price. They were just sitting there on the bench where everyone tries on the shoes. I was considering buying, but they were heavily tried on.
I saw Orange TBs in size 11 and up at the Block in Orange....Nice colorway.... 
pimp.gif

Vs are so clean and comfy..

Originally Posted by trunkz550

I just got the BS aways and fell in love w/ that shoe. My top 5 are BL, BS aways, DK, chaos, 2k10

Congrats on the Big Stage pickup. Not an easy shoe to find. Enjoy.

i was wondering how this thread stayed on page 1. finally checked in here. some DOPE!!!! pics and colorways fellas!

I just got the BS aways and fell in love w/ that shoe. My top 5 are BL, BS aways, DK, chaos, 2k10
I pretty much have the same top 5, though I'd put Aston Martins just ahead of the Aways/2k10s, just love the leather on the AMs.

Originally Posted by kobeoverbron

why doubt MJRod? he's been wearing heat all year. you got like 24 pairs of Chaos right? smh man! LOL

Thanks... haha...

I got 3 pairs of Chaos...

Originally Posted by imthefranchise

nice shot mjrod

i cant imagine what a whole collection shot would look like, you would probably need a panoramic shot lol

Thanks man! I would love to make a collection shot someday, but my shoes are all over the place...

Originally Posted by DAR228

Congrats on the Big Stage pickup. Not an easy shoe to find. Enjoy.
thanks man. I was blessed to get them DS for $280 shipped.

Originally Posted by Wayne141

I pretty much have the same top 5, though I'd put Aston Martins just ahead of the Aways/2k10s, just love the leather on the AMs.
Ohh I forgot about those AMs are nice. Hard to find tho...
ohwell.gif

Wish I could've snagged a pair of Big Stages for retail. LOL
damn lottery.

Mango 6 > Da Vinci
it looks more unique and hot on court.

Wish I could've snagged a pair of Big Stages for retail. LOL
damn lottery.

Mango 6 > Da Vinci
it looks more unique and hot on court.

regret selling my dark knights...but i think im about to purchase a pair in a few days..im ecstatic haha
still looking for chaos and big stages for semi-reasonable prices...just bought my grail of the 5s though...bruce lee's
pimp.gif

regret selling my dark knights...but i think im about to purchase a pair in a few days..im ecstatic haha
still looking for chaos and big stages for semi-reasonable prices...just bought my grail of the 5s though...bruce lee's
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom