OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

I could use a pair of those black ones fo'sho also when on the road for business....

when you stock locate, do they search outlets too?

might have to get a couple more v's since I've yet to buy a pair of VII's

I like those black & white joints, what's the product #? If you don't mind, I only see the black/white/del sol.

The product number for the all black TB's is 407710 001

If you guys want to look them up in outlets just call 1-800-806-NIKE. Once you get a rep give them the product number and your size and ask for them to search Nike Factory stores only. Sometimes they tell you the prices, sometimes they don't.

They give you the number for the outlet and then it's up to you to call the outlet and confirm what sizes they have and price.

I tried looking for more of those UNC TB's, but no luck in a size 12.

They only had size 12's last time I went. They also had 12.5's in the White/Silver TB's.

I tried looking some of the other unreleased TB colorways and no luck in my size 12. Oh well, happy with the two I picked up and price.

Originally Posted by DAR228

Originally Posted by xsalvioutlawx

Nice sdubl. I still need Inks, but can never find my damn size for those prices.

Got these for $42 after tax from Ontario Mills. They had 20% off hash wall and used an employee discount as well. Regular price is $79.99

cimg6885.jpg
I have the Blackouts but I like these much better. 
Nice pick up! , but WTH?  Ontario Mills is a drive, and everytime I go to an outlet, they never have jack....My timing sucks...
mad.gif

noticed yesterday that one of the Laker trainers or shooting coaches was wearing the all black with white swoosh TB V's during shoot around.

Makes me want to pick up another pair of DKs. My original pair is pretty beat up now. Wore those things everywhere
laugh.gif

Unreal pic of Chaos.  Honestly, no other 5 holds a candle to that one for me.  My only regret is not copping 2 or 3.  Still waiting in a box for me to UNDS some summer in the future once ASG, Inline, and 5 rings 5s are trashed.

^^^

Hold on to those VNDS Kobe V Dark Knights you are peddling in your signature. You'll regret that too some day if you unload them.

Picked up a pair of the Kobe V blackouts in a sz 13 from the Nike Outlet in Paramus, NJ today for $45 out the door. ($49.97 - $5.00 survey)
I can never get enough of the Kobe V's, they blow the Kobe 7's out of the water.

Originally Posted by NikeRider

Picked up a pair of the Kobe V blackouts in a sz 13 from the Nike Outlet in Paramus, NJ today for $45 out the door. ($49.97 - $5.00 survey)
I can never get enough of the Kobe V's, they blow the Kobe 7's out of the water.

THAT.

Originally Posted by thapointguy

Speaking of cheap. Sunday, I un'DS the $30 pick up couple months ago that a few other NTers got a hold of as well. I still couldn't believe we paid $30. They were not the gigantic sizes either. I don't think it would get that low in the VI and VII.

Regretting I did not pick this colorway up... Those look good...

Originally Posted by never wear them

Nice xsalvi. I really wanted those... But my "blackouts" are sitting in their box, and havent really been worn heavily.

Same here... Bought the original blackouts then people posted up pics of those, wanted them but couldn't find them... But haven even worn te blackouts more than twice lol, it's sick when we are buying just to buy, but these v's were so addicting that's how it became!I do however want those unc's badly !!!!!!!

Guys who actually play in these...Don't you think the cushioning is not enough? I played in mine last night and I have played in them quite a few times. The forefoot pretty much feels like you are landing barefoot. Its so thin and the zoom bag is pretty much the size of your big toe. My feet are sore this morning

Back
Top Bottom