OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

recent pick ups for my son... wanted the blacks but they didnt have my size
frown.gif

I think around $75 shipped or so? Dont remember?
hwmjrn.jpg

got these for $36 n change...
6sa0rc.jpg

frown.gif

hwmjrn.jpg

6sa0rc.jpg

Where did you find the black/whites Sdubl? I always wanted those instead of the blackouts, but never seen them in a 10.5. Only an 11.

Where did you find the black/whites Sdubl? I always wanted those instead of the blackouts, but never seen them in a 10.5. Only an 11.

Originally Posted by UrN0tLike

i know this isn't really much help, but before christmas i seen FSR of the black/whites at the nike factory store at fashions outlet mall in niagara falls, new york. 
they were $79.99 i think... call them cause i seen them once at $99 in october, then $79 in december. both times FSR. quite possible that they're still sitting.

i know this isn't really much help, but before christmas i seen FSR of the black/whites at the nike factory store at fashions outlet mall in niagara falls, new york. 
they were $79.99 i think... call them cause i seen them once at $99 in october, then $79 in december. both times FSR. quite possible that they're still sitting.

Originally Posted by al3x89

Thanks for the help.  I called and they didnt have anything left.

Originally Posted by al3x89

Thanks for the help.  I called and they didnt have anything left.

from a factory store in Michigan.... pretty sure gone now.

from a factory store in Michigan.... pretty sure gone now.

Nice sdubl. I still need Inks, but can never find my damn size for those prices.

Got these for $42 after tax from Ontario Mills. They had 20% off hash wall and used an employee discount as well. Regular price is $79.99

cimg6885.jpg

Nice sdubl. I still need Inks, but can never find my damn size for those prices.

Got these for $42 after tax from Ontario Mills. They had 20% off hash wall and used an employee discount as well. Regular price is $79.99

cimg6885.jpg

Originally Posted by s dubl

frown.gif

hwmjrn.jpg

6sa0rc.jpg

Nice Pickups  
pimp.gif
 The only time I seen the black ones when Kobe played against the Bulls last season when he was still wearing the V's.

Originally Posted by xsalvioutlawx

cimg6885.jpg
I have the Blackouts but I like these much better. 

Back
Top Bottom