OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

dang just called the gilroy outlet for those carolina TBs and the guy said they were sold out yesterday. i just wanted an 11.5
Edit: called back just now and got a different guy. He actually went to the back and checked and found one size 11.5 but said theyre ringing up as $75 on the register when he scanned them and that's the lowest sale price. it was gonna come up to like almost 90 shipped if I ordered them so I passed. i told him multiple times it should ring up as $45 but he said they weren't. not much I could do after he scanned them, what a bummer. congrats to the dude that got em for $30 im definitely jealous haha.

Originally Posted by bigj505

NIKE Outlet Perryville MD also has the Inks for $55 -20% until Sunday night.

Called and they said they don't have any Kobe's in stock.
Seemed like the employee didn't give a damn though so who knows.

Originally Posted by vtotheinay

dang just called the gilroy outlet for those carolina TBs and the guy said they were sold out yesterday. i just wanted an 11.5
Edit: called back just now and got a different guy. He actually went to the back and checked and found one size 11.5 but said theyre ringing up as $75 on the register when he scanned them and that's the lowest sale price. it was gonna come up to like almost 90 shipped if I ordered them so I passed. i told him multiple times it should ring up as $45 but he said they weren't. not much I could do after he scanned them, what a bummer. congrats to the dude that got em for $30 im definitely jealous haha.

What the!? Are you serious!?  Those North Carolina V's were only $45 (before discount)!  I'm gonna go swing by later, I'll check to see what sizes they still got. If they have a 11.5 I'll pick em up and see if you want em

Originally Posted by xsalvioutlawx

Originally Posted by bigj505

NIKE Outlet Perryville MD also has the Inks for $55 -20% until Sunday night.

Called and they said they don't have any Kobe's in stock.
Seemed like the employee didn't give a damn though so who knows.
They still do I was up there and they had at least 30 pairs in different sizes.

^ Just called back and they said they do have them in stock, but that they're closed doing some type of floor set and that I should call back tomorrow. They would also still have the 20% off tomorrow as well.

Figures the lady that answered for me yesterday was just too much of a lazy #%+* to go check smh.

really need those UNC V TBs....anyone know another place that has it besides Gilroy Nike Factory outlet??

^ Where did you get the V's NWT? I called that outlet twice and they were sold out yesterday and today. Was it a different outlet?

I called on Friday. Gilroy outlets.
Yeah I called today for another pair for the little brother but sold out.

I slept on these for a whole 2 weeks. Surprised they still had some.

I'm really beginning to think the V is my favorite kobe. wish i still had some DS pairs. didn't get near enough when they got marked down

nice UNC TBs, no wonder Harrison Barnes wore them instead of JB.
laugh.gif

nice pick ups on the V's on the previous page. regret selling my pairs. want another one to hoop in

nice pick ups on the V's on the previous page. regret selling my pairs. want another one to hoop in

Back
Top Bottom