OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

After this crazy month of releases I think I'm gonna hunt for some chaos, they've really grown on me over the years.

Originally Posted by deionandmelo

i would love the orange TB pair.
same here. i'm going to start paying close attention to the outlet thread because i've been absent for a minute.

Loving the BL Rod. Ive wanted to put red laces in them, but I cant get red kobe laces. Dont wanna use any other style lol. Those are in my top 3 kobes of all time. Right there with big stage V.

Originally Posted by UrN0tLike

Loving the BL Rod. Ive wanted to put red laces in them, but I cant get red kobe laces. Dont wanna use any other style lol. Those are in my top 3 kobes of all time. Right there with big stage V.

thanks man... If you have the China Vs, those are the laces I've used... I think the Nike Red Laces are similar too... but yes, these are a top 3 kobe for me! probably these the big stage away and MLK IVs...

Originally Posted by mjrod1985

Originally Posted by UrN0tLike

thanks man... If you have the China Vs, those are the laces I've used... I think the Nike Red Laces are similar too... but yes, these are a top 3 kobe for me! probably these the big stage away and MLK IVs...

Nike red laces are too short. I've been tempted to buy chinas just for the laces lol. I just could never find them for cheap. I'd use the shoe for ball but take the laces first.

Originally Posted by KG21

Nice pics mjrod1985, BLs and Big Stage Aways are on my "To Cop List".

Thank you... Those 2 plus the Chaos are my top 3 ZKVs... Good Luck with the search...

Originally Posted by DAR228

Originally Posted by mjrod1985

ZKV Bruce Lee 05 by mjrod1985, on Flickr

Nice shot of the Bruce Lee's MJ.

Forgot how nice the BLs looked.  Great pic!
pimp.gif

Has this happened to anyone else's shoes? My Inlines are fine, but my Aways are torn to shreds, I guess it doesn't help that I've worn them everywhere. Even hunted and fished in 'em before.

After second thought, decided to keep my dukes. They are too nice to let go. Glad i turned down the close offers otherwise id regret it.

Originally Posted by HotFudge

Has this happened to anyone else's shoes? My Inlines are fine, but my Aways are torn to shreds, I guess it doesn't help that I've worn them everywhere. Even hunted and fished in 'em before.

yup happened to a lot of people including me twice. i beat them to death but as i was cutting to the basket i guess i cut hard with my right foot and bam ripped right on the side.

still need to find some inlines for semi-cheap
mad.gif

V>>>any other shoes for basketball. period!

Found a DS pair of Chaos V for $180 shipped, decent price? I have been wanting to get a 2nd pair to stock...

i need one more pair of v's and thats the dark knights..regret selling my pair..but as of right now, all i have in the 5 is the chaos, bruce lees, and bs aways

HotFudge wrote:

It happens, but seems like you're pair is beat from all the stuff you've done in them. Something was bound to happen.

I was at first not a fan of the Kobe V and ended up giving away my inlines, but I have come to realize how great they are now.  Here are a couple that I just picked up the last 2 weeks.  The orange TB was a pair that I really wanted and was hard to find.

Those Orange TB's are a'ite....
***goes to search ebay for my size right now....

I still own about 9 pairs of the V's... =) (1 which will stay DS, 1 which is a double and might do the same)....
Hands down my go to shoe for bball....but VI's starting to find room in my rotation.

i retired (for now) my zk5's as i prefer the zk6.. but once in a while i'll break them out for shoot around.

those red tb's are nice.. been trying to find a pair for cheap.

Originally Posted by al3x89

i retired (for now) my zk5's as i prefer the zk6.. but once in a while i'll break them out for shoot around.

those red tb's are nice.. been trying to find a pair for cheap.

I actually found the red TB at an outlet in New York for $40 a couple of weeks ago, so you may want to try calling nike to search for them.

Back
Top Bottom