OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

Alot of the limited colorways are becoming very hard to find now especially at reasonable prices. They'll soon disappear off eBay just like the IV's.

^Yeah the Vs are definitely becoming a ghost. Saw a pair of really beat up Dark Knights go for $150 the other day. Crazy.

Am I crazy for wanting to trade my VNDS DK 5s for some white/orange Team Bank 5s?   I really like the Dark Knights, but there is something about that orange white CW that I really dig as well.

Originally Posted by Bryscooplaygrifhold

Am I crazy for wanting to trade my VNDS DK 5s for some white/orange Team Bank 5s?   I really like the Dark Knights, but there is something about that orange white CW that I really dig as well.
Yes you are!  Dark knights are one of the nicest V's. 

I almost wished I would have kept my 2 pair of BL's. But then again its not like you can destroy these shoes. they last for the long haul especially if you are wearing them casually. I ball in my 2k10's and del sols.

Originally Posted by Bryscooplaygrifhold

Yes you are crazy. A TB shoe will never compare to a classic shoe like the DK's

Originally Posted by trunkz550

I almost wished I would have kept my 2 pair of BL's. But then again its not like you can destroy these shoes. they last for the long haul especially if you are wearing them casually. I ball in my 2k10's and del sols.
I agree, I have worn my chaos 5s for ball and casual, and still looks new
smile.gif

smile.gif

Originally Posted by chaose57

smile.gif

Yeah man, I use these all the time and they still look clean....

Originally Posted by chaose57

smile.gif

Yeah man, I use these all the time and they still look clean....

Originally Posted by blacklion23
One of the members wants to sell me a deadstock pair of the 5 rings for $180 shipped.
What do you guys think?  Is it a good deal?

Clearly, it's a nice shoe and one of the few kicks I missing for my Kobe V collection.
Also, I was finally able to get the a pair of Big Stage's a few weeks back in a trade so I'm slowly but surely filling in the blanks.

One of the members wants to sell me a deadstock pair of the 5 rings for $180 shipped.

Clearly, it's a nice shoe and one of the few kicks I missing for my Kobe V collection.
Also, I was finally able to get the a pair of Big Stage's a few weeks back in a trade so I'm slowly but surely filling in the blanks.

Originally Posted by NikeRider

That's a no brainer. Get 'em!!!

Originally Posted by NikeRider

That's a no brainer. Get 'em!!!

Back
Top Bottom