OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

I personally think $180 shipped is a bit much.
But depends on size.
I've been watching for my size to drop a little in price.
I was bummed that I didn't buy them for $140 shipped when I saw them on ebay a few months back.

But depends on size.
I was bummed that I didn't buy them for $140 shipped when I saw them on ebay a few months back.

Originally Posted by DFABIX

But depends on size.
I also feel the same way about the price. Although $180 isn't a deal breaker I think $160 -$165 is the right price.
For some reason there are a lot of 5 rings hitting Ebay and the marketplace lately and the prices are going down.
Nevertheless, I think I'll grab them and be happy
happy.gif

Originally Posted by DFABIX

But depends on size.
I also feel the same way about the price. Although $180 isn't a deal breaker I think $160 -$165 is the right price.
For some reason there are a lot of 5 rings hitting Ebay and the marketplace lately and the prices are going down.
Nevertheless, I think I'll grab them and be happy
happy.gif

I don't think it's a "bad" price....
it's only $40 over retail....just my threshold is smaller I guess.

I don't think it's a "bad" price....
it's only $40 over retail....just my threshold is smaller I guess.

Originally Posted by ElijahDukes

i need a blue pair of kobe Vs or VIs size 12 any help?

Try Eastbay, they have a navy blue and royal blue Kobe 6 TB still available for good prices.

Originally Posted by ElijahDukes

i need a blue pair of kobe Vs or VIs size 12 any help?

Try Eastbay, they have a navy blue and royal blue Kobe 6 TB still available for good prices.

Spoiledfeet, those look nice bro. Looks like you broke em out for the first time. .

Were these a TB colorway? I have most of the Kobe V colorways but that one I don't own. Texas Longhorn colors for sure.

Can you tell me where you got this cw from?

Originally Posted by blacklion23

Jus bought a pair of these in the buying/selling lounge in my size for 85 dollars. Now I'm looking for the dark knights, chaos, bruce lees n also the aces to match my retro phillies stuff lol. Cant believe I passed on the bruce lees back then smh

Originally Posted by NikeRider

Spoiledfeet, those look nice bro. Looks like you broke em out for the first time. .

Were these a TB colorway? I have most of the Kobe V colorways but that one I don't own. Texas Longhorn colors for sure.

Can you tell me where you got this cw from?
thanks bro! I bought mine from ebay. They're one of the TB ZKV.

I got most of my Vs used on craigslist....super good prices

Bruce Lee - $80
Dark Knights - $80
Chaos - $50
5 Rings - $100

Originally Posted by onlitwo

Bruce Lee - $80
Dark Knights - $80
Chaos - $50
5 Rings - $100

Damn those are some good %*$ prices lol
Ppl on craigslist around me dont have ANY Kobes anymore, not even the all stars from this past year smh 

Those people didn't know what they had honestly. I've seen Bruce Lees go for 350+ DS on eBay a few times recently. They're very hard to come by.

Originally Posted by onlitwo

Bruce Lee - $80
Dark Knights - $80
Chaos - $50
5 Rings - $100

All of them at those prices are Super Steals.

Originally Posted by blacklion23

Ok, just made the deal to get a pair of the the 5 rings for $170 which isn't bad.
There was some yellowing on the sole (which is expected) so the seller dropped price.
Will post some pictures of me wearing them after I get them. 
Cool colorway...

Back
Top Bottom