OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

Copped a pair of DKs recently, good deal but a half-size down from my regular size. Wish I knew these ran small 
ohwell.gif

Still glad I gotta a pair doe
pimp.gif

I remember those burgandys. They dropped a while back via eBay.
Along with other random TB colorways that weren't widely released.

Finally copped two of my grails!! Away Big Stages were $300 but found the AM half box for a bargain (i think so anyway haha) $100 at a local sneaker swapmeet
smile.gif

NikeRider, would love to see pictures!

I remember them dropping on ebay, but I figured it was just someone who bought up the stock at a local nike outlet since most of the TB's never actually released except for showing up at random outlets.

Would love to have a pair of size 12.

I did a Nike find yesterday on V's and they told me the biggest size in any V's in outlets were 10.5. So those of you who have smaller feet might want to use Nike Find and see if you can come up on whatever is left since it seems that the V's are already going the way of the IV's. All gone and hard to find smh!

Finally got this one out for nice price!!
happy.gif
I never thought I will have this kind of shoe Zoom Kobe Chaos

Finally got this one out for nice price!!
happy.gif
I never thought I will have this kind of shoe Zoom Kobe Chaos

Originally Posted by kob8

Originally Posted by brucefan74

Hey NTers. What do you guys think of BL's for $300? Good deal or too much?
That's kinda high in my opinion... What size?

8.5 can't find one anywhere. I did however find a 9 but would have to wear elites or thicker socks. I was thinking they were a little pricey, but it's the one shoe I must have.

Originally Posted by kob8

That's kinda high in my opinion... What size?

8.5 can't find one anywhere. I did however find a 9 but would have to wear elites or thicker socks. I was thinking they were a little pricey, but it's the one shoe I must have.

Bro, I'm sure it's the same seller on the Bay right now with a FSR. All sizes except the size 13's which I need.
Decent price, I would have pulled the trigger. Getting harder and harder to find.

Bro, I'm sure it's the same seller on the Bay right now with a FSR. All sizes except the size 13's which I need.
Decent price, I would have pulled the trigger. Getting harder and harder to find.

Originally Posted by NikeRider

That isnt a decent price at all.  That seller pulled that number out his +%$.  Ive never seen anyone charging more than 230 for a ds pair till that guy.  They dont come around often, but that doesnt mean they were that exclusive.  Just people arent selling there pairs cause they want them and resellers werent on the V like that.  And because one person paid him that much, thats now gonna make other people price them at that and maybe higher.  Id say wait it out, you should def find a better deal.

Originally Posted by NikeRider

That isnt a decent price at all.  That seller pulled that number out his +%$.  Ive never seen anyone charging more than 230 for a ds pair till that guy.  They dont come around often, but that doesnt mean they were that exclusive.  Just people arent selling there pairs cause they want them and resellers werent on the V like that.  And because one person paid him that much, thats now gonna make other people price them at that and maybe higher.  Id say wait it out, you should def find a better deal.

Back
Top Bottom