OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

Wow...Aston Martins for $100??? That's pretty crazy. Most pairs I've seen go for at least $250-300+

d53369106a1c9f44a750f52a8eec9411e8d73dc4_r.jpg

Originally Posted by DAR228

Originally Posted by Stokesey

Finally copped two of my grails!! Away Big Stages were $300 but found the AM half box for a bargain (i think so anyway haha) $100 at a local sneaker swapmeet
smile.gif

Nice Pickups.

at a steal price too. grats.  
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by DAR228

Originally Posted by Stokesey

Finally copped two of my grails!! Away Big Stages were $300 but found the AM half box for a bargain (i think so anyway haha) $100 at a local sneaker swapmeet
smile.gif

Nice Pickups.

at a steal price too. grats.  
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I think the Aston Martin was a 2 pc pack of Hyperdunk and the Kobe V. He got half of it, which was the Kobe V's Aston Martin CW.

I think the Aston Martin was a 2 pc pack of Hyperdunk and the Kobe V. He got half of it, which was the Kobe V's Aston Martin CW.

I still need a pair of BS AWAYS and INLINES in sz 8.5.. I can't wait to finally find a pair! great pix everyone!

Wore the Chaos as a way to pay respect to the victims that were killed and injured in Colorado. :smh: @ at the gunman's callous act on innocent adults and children. Rot in hell. >:

Nike needs to retro these, been wanting a pair of inclines forever at a decent price :frown:

Back
Top Bottom