OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

Thanks everyone for your help. Yup it's that guy on the Bay that's selling them. If I've waited this long, I guess I can wait a little longer til a better deal comes along. Just got excited when I saw my size. Hahaha

Thanks everyone for your help. Yup it's that guy on the Bay that's selling them. If I've waited this long, I guess I can wait a little longer til a better deal comes along. Just got excited when I saw my size. Hahaha

Originally Posted by brucefan74

Yea, it's a high price but not unreasonable.
I would pull the trigger if he had a sz 13 but still it's still a lot of cash.
Good luck finding a pair.

Yea, it's a high price but not unreasonable.
I would pull the trigger if he had a sz 13 but still it's still a lot of cash.
Good luck finding a pair.

I'm so jelly of the guy who picked up Big Stage Aways/Astons. So damn nice.

Wore my 5 rings today. Really like that shoe.

I'm so jelly of the guy who picked up Big Stage Aways/Astons. So damn nice.

Wore my 5 rings today. Really like that shoe.

Originally Posted by kob8

Hey NTers. What do you guys think of BL's for $300? Good deal or too much?
That's kinda high in my opinion... What size?

8.5 can't find one anywhere. I did however find a 9 but would have to wear elites or thicker socks. I was thinking they were a little pricey, but it's the one shoe I must have.
If you can squeeze into a sz 8 here is one for $180 plus shipping. http://www.footalog.com/o...ex.php?CID=6&IID=582

IMO Bruce Lee 5s for $300 is worth it, if Grinches are going for that rate, I don't see why BL 5s wouldn't be on par. Overall it's a better shoe, less quantities made and a lot less pairs ever pop up.

Doesn't mean it's justifiable to pay that amount but I wouldn't call anyone crazy for paying that amount if you need that shoe right this minute because it doesn't come around often

The best shoes from each # (my opinion, "obtainable pairs")

Chaos 4s
Bruce Lee 5s
OC 6s
Cloak 7s

It just comes down to how much you think the shoes are worth for you. For a pair of bruce lee's, if I really wanted them, I wouldn't mind spending over 300 if I found my size and that's how much the seller is asking. after taking into consideration how long I've been searching for a pair, and what the prices I've been seeing along the way, if I even see them at all, then it will be worth it to me.  

Although, I myself would never pay over 250 for a DS pair in my size (11). I try to put a $100 over retail+tax cap if I had to resort to finding a reseller for a pair. If I can't find it, I just move on.
ohwell.gif

There's a DS pair of 9's on the Bay right now for $250-
Not bad...

@keebantot, that's not a bad price for the USA's. They are hard to find now. My rule of thumb on the Kobe V's, if it's below 75$ then its a good deal pare!

^ !*$#. That tongue does look mad off.
30t6p3b.gif

Welp, that's what paypal's buyer protection is for. Thanks for the heads up maluah. Seller just shipped them out this morning too, so I guess it's just a waiting game now.

^ Sucks man, but you should have no problem getting your money back.

How didn't you notice though lol, those Big Stages don't look anything like the real things.

^ Yea, I know bro.

But I've been outta town since Thursday so I've only been able to view them from my iphone. Through the ebay app, the pics didn't load as big. Just my own careless mistake tho, I guess I got caught slipping.

Yea I thought they looked off. The gold didn't look right. I didn't wanna say anything cause people might have thought I was hating.

Originally Posted by Stokesey

Finally copped two of my grails!! Away Big Stages were $300 but found the AM half box for a bargain (i think so anyway haha) $100 at a local sneaker swapmeet
smile.gif

Nice Pickups.

Wow...Aston Martins for $100??? That's pretty crazy. Most pairs I've seen go for at least $250-300+

Back
Top Bottom