OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

Retro the ZKV already?!?! :lol: What Nike needs to do is put them back up on iD so I can make a pair or two. Still kicking myself for not pulling the trigger when the window was wide open for so long. :smh:

Has anyone actually if ever seen somebody wearing DaVinci's in the flesh besides people that live in LA? That's gotta be the rarest V!

Has anyone actually if ever seen somebody wearing DaVinci's in the flesh besides people that live in LA? That's gotta be the rarest V!

released? probably yes. but not the rarest.
Parades are second to the rarest most likely.

Lakers Scoring titles are the rarest. most people don't even know these exist.

photo from Vonkee

Rarest V I've seen in terms of someone wearing them had to be Inspector Gadgets. It was a little dude maybe around 5'4 just walking in the mall with them. Had to be like a size 7 or 8 so they definitely weren't the ones Shannon Brown played in...

So what is the story behind the Scoring Titles? Did they only drop in limited quantities at like The Vault or something in LA?

released? probably yes. but not the rarest.
Parades are second to the rarest most likely.
Lakers Scoring titles are the rarest. most people don't even know these exist.

photo from Vonkee
what do u mean scoring title? wasn't back in 2010-2011 season scoring title went to kevin durant instead kobe?

So what is the story behind the Scoring Titles? Did they only drop in limited quantities at like The Vault or something in LA?

It didn't drop anywhere. Probably only Kobe has it or an FnF... This is a sample I think, a local
'head owns tons of samples including Parades and DaVincis...
:pimp:

Retro the ZKV already?!?! :lol: What Nike needs to do is put them back up on iD so I can make a pair or two. Still kicking myself for not pulling the trigger when the window was wide open for so long. :smh:

Yes retro, these are easily the best basketball ever IMO if you play competitive basketball then you would agree, these are flawless on the court

Yes retro, these are easily the best basketball ever IMO if you play competitive basketball then you would agree, these are flawless on the court

these and the vi's just need to be remade for the next 50 years (or until i'm done playing) :smokin

Not gonna argue with you that they are the GOAT. Talking about retro right now is premature but I get your drift. You should've stocked up when they were still out there and on sale. How many Vs do you have right now?

Thanks DAR228. They are my favorite V. I stepped on gum when I wore them yesterday. :x >:

Last edited:

I agree. when you're playing in them, no complaints at all. like gliding through the court.
do you guys think this would work:

to improve durability, they could use the kobe vi upper on the v but using the same cut and shape
to maintain the fit. 5's upper just tend to break apart rather easily or before it's SUPPOSED to...

^
considering it doesn't have OG box and VVNDS i will say yes it's lil bit high, below $200 i think it's decent price

I would say it's about right, not a great deal ($200) but not bad. .
A DS pair goes for $275 - $315

If it was me I would buy them, as long as they have been been worn a few times and VNDS condition.

That's a decent price on the BLs......Get em...
Yeh! Thanks for input!
I would say it's about right, not a great deal ($200) but not bad. .
A DS pair goes for $275 - $315
If it was me I would buy them, as long as they have been been worn a few times and VNDS condition.
Isee. Seller said they've been worn 5-10 times...but from the photos, they don't look like it.

No OG Box.

Yeh! Thanks for input!

Isee. Seller said they've been worn 5-10 times...but from the photos, they don't look like it.

No OG Box.

if it looks crispy go get them. and yeah, I agree, you're definitely at the mercy of the seller since
there are literally around 3-5 pairs being sold right now. It's hard to come by.

Back
Top Bottom