OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

It took me awhile to like the Duke V but I ended up liking them(didn't get a pair though). I would put the Duke VII(I know they weren't really Dukes) right up there. I know nobody would agree with me. :lol:
yet you still said it....shame on you!

my favorite kobe 5

I know it's probably just me, but the kobe's just don't look right to me when they're not on the hard court....
....but still those Aways.....en fuego!

I know it's probably just me, but the kobe's just don't look right to me when they're not on the hard court....
....but still those Aways.....en fuego!

that really just depends on what colorway. to me, the BS home's can be worn with almost anything since they're predominantly white. the chaos is such a funky color I almost think it goes with a lot just cause it doesn't match anything lol.

Damn haven't Ben here for a month n then a damn steal on the BS is posted, there was three in my size too SMH at myself

damn im still looking for dukes and BS away n home. ill post a pic off my Vs. We should have a Kobe V Appreciation Thread going...

I've seen some V's ending cheap on eBay. Looks like people are too focused on the newer stuff now.

I got about 10 pairs sitting in my closet, but if I had it my way it would be more around 20 pairs.

is it possible to find some inlines in a size 11 for cheap/decent price???
ohwell.gif
I'd search eBay for a bit. They can be found. I got 2 pairs of Inlines a little more than 4 months ago at less than retail. It's like a second job staying on top of all the listings on there.

It took me awhile to like the Duke V but I ended up liking them(didn't get a pair though). I would put the Duke VII(I know they weren't really Dukes) right up there. I know nobody would agree with me. :lol:

you're right. no one will. :tongue:
Yeah I can't really co-sign on the VIIs being up there with the best of anything :lol:. The only plus for the VIIs IMO is that I think the shoe's design looks pretty cool, but in terms of everything else from comfort to colorways/colorblocking is just subpar compared to the rest of the line. The VIIs were probably the first time I've had issues comfort-wise with a Kobe.

Sold my Chaos. Might have to wear whatever 5 I have left for the 24th then quickly change to the Grinches for Xmas. :smile:
:smokin

Uscs look better with white laces IMO... Sold mine because I'm not a college sports fan. *shrugs*

Back
Top Bottom