OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

how much do you think it would go for in one lot?

Meh it's really hard to put a figure on it because not all of them even go for retail anymore but then theres some that go for more. This is probably nowhere near right but maybe $3.5k-$4k? And thats for ALL of them :nerd:

My very modest collection of 5s. Wish I didn't sell my da vincis :smh:

Nice collection of the V's.

My modest 3 Kobe V's, all still get balled in regularly...as other people have alluded too pulling these out reminds you of how much has changed in just three models...I remember I got my DK's for $20 over retail on a buy it now

Last edited:
Man I remember when these came out...back before ASG shoes really had "themes" like galaxy and that crap. Nice pairs, I think those wolf greys are so nice but I can never find them for a decent price. I passed on a wear test sample pair for like $50 and regret it bad :smh:

i should have scooped more V's now it's hard to find cheap size 12s to hoop in.

Ditto for me and size 10.5s. Saw a pair of Inks last month in my size at a mom n pop for $80, hesitated but then 2 wks later decided to get em strictly for ballin and they were gone. Smh @ my dumb***** self

Ditto for me and size 10.5s. Saw a pair of Inks last month in my size at a mom n pop for $80, hesitated but then 2 wks later decided to get em strictly for ballin and they were gone. Smh @ my dumb***** self

Just gotta keep checking ebay, it's been pretty dry lately but sometimes it's a gold mine!

My favorite cw is still the BL's followed closely by the BS Aways. I would love to get my hands on the da vinci's tho.

Yeah in the very least TTS, I wouldn't go any smaller. It's not so much the length that kills me but the width

I thought the width was pretty good, the toe box at least. These are def not a shoe you want to get too small. The material doesn't really have much give up front

just got these in. real nice colorway. the only colorway of the V that i really want now are the bruce lees..if anyone knows of a ds pair size 11.5 please let me know. the obsession is getting pretty bad :nerd:

Back
Top Bottom